What's New In The File Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- saitek yoke pro with burned card
- DCS World Flash Sale July 31 - Aug 3
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
Rob - One Six Right - KPSP -> L35 -> KVNY
Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:36 AM
Landed safely Big Bear City[attachment=38653:FlightLog_10-26-49.JPG][attachment=38651:FlightLog_10-26-49.TXT]Departing Big Bear City (L35) w/ Air Force test pilot on skiing weekend (and special friend) for Van Nuys (KVNY).Real Air DukeUnable to load the 2nd 170lb person in the Duke... Gross Wt should be approx. 5500lbs. Therefore topping tanks to compensate for missing pax. Gross Wt. now approx. 6150lbs
Departing Palm Springs International (KPSP) for Big Bear City (L35) Std. Route #7Real Air Duke
Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:28 AM
Landed Safely @ KVNY[attachment=38707:FlightLog_11-25-57.JPG][attachment=38706:FlightLog_11-25-57.TXT]
Departing Big Bear City (L35) w/ Air Force test pilot on skiing weekend (and special friend) for Van Nuys (KVNY).Real Air DukeUnable to load the 2nd 170lb person in the Duke... Gross Wt should be approx. 5500lbs. Therefore topping tanks to compensate for missing pax. Gross Wt. now approx. 6150lbs