Edited by Zeljko Budovic, 18 February 2012 - 02:38 PM.
What's New In The File Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- saitek yoke pro with burned card
- DCS World Flash Sale July 31 - Aug 3
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:01 PM
Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:55 PM
Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:39 PM
Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:48 PM
As far as I know you can't limit your own visibility if you are using real world weather. The visibility is what ever is in the METAR report for the closest airport to you. Counterproductive to use real world weather then say I don't like real world, I will set my own weather. Might as well just set your own weather and be done with it. Anyway that is the idea behind not being able to set your own visibility. If the Metar says 7 miles visibility that is what the sim does. If the METAR say 10, then the sim is not good at setting the visibility. The last couple of betas that improved, but sometimes the sim still gives way more visibility than it should. As long as the METAR is less than 10 miles the sim does well.
i'd like to use real world weather and to limit visibility distance simultaneously
Flying is the 2nd greatest thrill known to man
The 1st is landing.