What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
RNAV Approachrnav gnss
Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:08 PM
Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:05 PM
Edited by barfra1995, 19 February 2012 - 02:10 PM.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:33 PM
Thanks for the answer, Matheus. Unfortunately the waypoints are not in the database. I think it's not possible to use place-bearing-distance points because, like you said, the FMS doesnt't recognize RWY 05 as a waypoint. It's only possible to insert this waypoint via DEP/ARR page, selecting RW 05. Is it possible to add this waypoint to the database? Perhaps using geographic coordinates ( telling the FMS for example that VT017 waypoint is S YYº YY.Y W YYº YY.Y ) ?
It's possible that those RNAV points are in the database, but not arranged as a procedure. So yes, if they are on the DB, you can manually insert them. If not, just use place-bearing-distance points. The plate gives you all the info you'll need to do that. I've done it myself several times.If there's no approach procedure, then just choose the runway you want. In this case, RWY 05. It'll insert RW05 in the FMC, which is the point where the runway threshold is located. Just use it and try to work you way backwards. However, I think it won't work in the NGX. It will not recognize the RW05 as an actual point on which you can work PBD points. I believe it works on the real NG, but not on the NGX.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:20 PM
Yes you can but there are no info onSBVT airport in SID STAR folder. I have (AIRAC Cycle : 1113)So you have to create yourself, go to Microsoft Flight Simulator XPMDGSIDSTARS create SBVT.txt add all info of LATLON and try to learn how to write a sid or an approach.Its' not finish I start to write some line go ahead I found chart at http://www.abrapiv.c...0-%20Vit%F3ria/This is a tutorial http://www.fsrunway....ENG.pdfFIXESFIX VT019 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT018 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT017 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT016 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT015 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT014 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT013 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VTR LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VTRNB LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX BAFO LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX GAVOK LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX JOSNA LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX MIMIR LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxENDFIXESRNWSRNW 05RNW 23ENDRNWSSIDSSID BAFORNW 23 TRK 267 UNTIL 3000 FIX BAFO AT OR ABOVE 6000RNW 05 TRK 053 FIX OVERFLY VTRNB TURN LEFT OVERFLY VTRNB TRK 263 UNTIL 10 AT OR ABOVE 3000 FIX BAFOENDSIDSAPPROACHESAPPROACH VORD23 FIX VTRNB 4000ENDAPPROACHES
Is it possible to add this waypoint to the database?
Edited by simbio, 19 February 2012 - 05:26 PM.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:32 PM
Dan Downs, Maj USAF (RET)