The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
- For sale RSP TQ
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
. . .
RNAV Approachrnav gnss
Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:08 PM
Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:05 PM
Edited by barfra1995, 19 February 2012 - 02:10 PM.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:33 PM
Thanks for the answer, Matheus. Unfortunately the waypoints are not in the database. I think it's not possible to use place-bearing-distance points because, like you said, the FMS doesnt't recognize RWY 05 as a waypoint. It's only possible to insert this waypoint via DEP/ARR page, selecting RW 05. Is it possible to add this waypoint to the database? Perhaps using geographic coordinates ( telling the FMS for example that VT017 waypoint is S YYº YY.Y W YYº YY.Y ) ?
It's possible that those RNAV points are in the database, but not arranged as a procedure. So yes, if they are on the DB, you can manually insert them. If not, just use place-bearing-distance points. The plate gives you all the info you'll need to do that. I've done it myself several times.If there's no approach procedure, then just choose the runway you want. In this case, RWY 05. It'll insert RW05 in the FMC, which is the point where the runway threshold is located. Just use it and try to work you way backwards. However, I think it won't work in the NGX. It will not recognize the RW05 as an actual point on which you can work PBD points. I believe it works on the real NG, but not on the NGX.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:20 PM
Yes you can but there are no info onSBVT airport in SID STAR folder. I have (AIRAC Cycle : 1113)So you have to create yourself, go to Microsoft Flight Simulator XPMDGSIDSTARS create SBVT.txt add all info of LATLON and try to learn how to write a sid or an approach.Its' not finish I start to write some line go ahead I found chart at http://www.abrapiv.c...0-%20Vit%F3ria/This is a tutorial http://www.fsrunway....ENG.pdfFIXESFIX VT019 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT018 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT017 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT016 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT015 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT014 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VT013 LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VTR LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX VTRNB LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX BAFO LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX GAVOK LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX JOSNA LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxFIX MIMIR LATLON S xx xx.xxxxx W xx xx.xxxxENDFIXESRNWSRNW 05RNW 23ENDRNWSSIDSSID BAFORNW 23 TRK 267 UNTIL 3000 FIX BAFO AT OR ABOVE 6000RNW 05 TRK 053 FIX OVERFLY VTRNB TURN LEFT OVERFLY VTRNB TRK 263 UNTIL 10 AT OR ABOVE 3000 FIX BAFOENDSIDSAPPROACHESAPPROACH VORD23 FIX VTRNB 4000ENDAPPROACHES
Is it possible to add this waypoint to the database?
Edited by simbio, 19 February 2012 - 05:26 PM.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:32 PM
Dan Downs, Maj USAF (RET)