Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

Norwegian Air Shuttle Livery Bundle

Hello all,just a notice that I have uploaded thirty repaints of Norwegian Air Shuttle's Boeing 737-800 fleet, which currently has got a total size of 48 aircraft (stand 02/22/2012). To ease the workload for me the liveries come in three bundles à ten liveries per ZIP file. Each ZIP file has got size of approx. 190 MB. I hope this is not too much of problem for those with slower internet access.The three bundles contain the following aircraft:

• "Erik Bye" (LN-DYA)
  • "Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson" (LN-DYB)
  • "Max Manus" (LN-DYC)
  • "Hans Christian Andersen" (LN-DYD)
  • "Arne Jacobsen" (LN-DYE)
  • "Fridtjof Nansen" (LN-DYF)
  • "Søren Kierkegaard" (LN-DYH)
  • "Georg Brandes" (LN-DYJ)
  • "Aksel Sandemose" (LN-DYP)
  • "Helge Ingstad" (LN-DYQ)
  • "Peter Asbjørnsen/Jørgen Moe" (LN-DYR)
  • "Niels Henrik Abel" (LN-DYS)
  • "Jørn Utzon" / WiFi Theme (LN-DYU)
  • "Helmer Hanssen" (LN-NIB)
  • "Edvard Grieg" (LN-NOB)
  • "Ole Bull" (LN-NOC)
  • "Sonja Henie" (LN-NOD)
  • "Henrik Wergeland" (LN-NOE)
  • "Edvard Munch" (LN-NOF)
  • "Selma Lagerlöf" (LN-NOH)
  • "Sam Eyde" (LN-NOI)
  • "6000th 737" (LN-NOL)
  • "Greta Garbo" (LN-NOM)
  • "Anders Celsius" (LN-NON)
  • "Camilla Collett" (LN-NOP)
  • "Kristian Birkeland" (LN-NOQ)
  • "Piet Hein" (LN-NOT)
  • "Evert Taube" (LN-NOV)
  • "Oda Krohg" (LN-NOW)
  • "Christian Krohg" (LN-NOX)

I am aware that ten liveries are included which I have previously released in the AVSIM library. I have fixed a few errors and did several changes to my base template. So these liveries are brought to the current state. I recommend removing respectively deleting all MY previous Norwegian Air Shuttle repaints with the Livery Manager. This download is the most up-to-date one!Here are some previews just to let you see what you are going to download, if you decide to do so :-):Erik Bye and Bjørnstjerne Bjørnsonpart114zlya2ip76.jpgAksel Sandemose and Helge Ingstadpart1565ai18zgbc.jpgJørn Utzon (special WiFi Theme) and Helmer Hanssenpart222cr08gahvx.jpgSonja Henie and Henrik Wergelandpart24t9b3p14jvz.jpgSam Eyde and the 6000th Boeing 737 Special Themepart31lxnhgw7bpd.jpgGreta Garbo and Anders Celsiuspart32unwpmds5jy.jpgI have included airline option files for each aircraft, excuse me if they are not 100% spot on but the history of Norwegian's 737-800 fleet is quite divers.If everything goes fine you should find the bundles under the following filenames: nax_pmdg_737ngx_part1.zip, nax_pmdg_737ngx_part2.zip and nax_pmdg_737ngx_part3.zip.I am sorry that it's not to the complete fleet but it's quite hard to find good pictures of all those Scandinavian heroes and despite having the same template as a base it takes some time to add a new registration. If you have got a good high-res image (i. e. tail) of one of the missing heroes, feel free to contact me. I am not ruling a part FOUR out yet :-).I hope you enjoy flying these Scandinavian heroes around Europe or wherever you want to go!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

Amazing contribution...Thank you Christian.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Nice Christian.One thing is wrong on first look!!! LN-NOI should be labeled Norwegian.com on front, not Norwegian.se.(After information from well informed sources :( )

Edited by Bakern
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Fritz! :-)

Nice Christian.One thing is wrong on first look!!! LN-NOI should be labeled Norwegian.com on front, not Norwegian.se.(After information from well informed sources :( )
Stein-Ove, thanks for pointing it out and fantastic source ;-). I recognized it shortly after finishing the upload which took me quite a while. I must have had my eyes closed while taking the screenshots, pardon :-(! I have already adressed that issue and I am uploading the new bundle part THREE as I type.And just to prove it :-)part313pwmtkv1j0.jpgkind regards,
  • Upvote 1

Fantastic work Christian, and thank you for your efforts! Is it too much to ask for a fictional weathered 700WL paint to represent one of norwegians last 300WL's ???

Rune B.

Stein-Ove, thanks for pointing it out and fantastic source ;-). I recognized it shortly after finishing the upload which took me quite a while. I must have had my eyes closed while taking the screenshots, pardon :-(! I have already adressed that issue and I am uploading the new bundle part THREE as I type.kind regards,
Well done Christian im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Great work. Well done. Are there any good Norwegian sceneries (Fjords :() available for FSX?bestjake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Great work. Well done. Are there any good Norwegian sceneries (Fjords :() available for FSX?bestjake
I'd say: CHECKOUT MY CHANNEL and look for the video named "The ultimate fsx collection".Otherwise you have :Bergen cloud9stavanger aerosofttrondheim aerosoftoslo aerosofthave fun !

I agree with all the inputs above! Thanks for all the great work Christian!

I'd say: CHECKOUT MY CHANNEL and look for the video named "The ultimate fsx collection".Otherwise you have :Bergen cloud9stavanger aerosofttrondheim aerosoftoslo aerosofthave fun !
Cloud9's ENBR is not very good, but the freeware ENBR available from flightsim.no is pretty good -> http://www.flightsim...6954#Post626954It has a few dependancies tho, Norway Scenix X 2 and the package Airports of Norway is required. You can get the various files from hereNorway Scenic X 2 : http://www.flightsim...norge/1430.htmlAirports of Norway 3.1 : http://www.flightsim...9384#Post629384ENBR Beta 17 http://www.flightsim...7818#Post627818Its important to have all the files I linked to and its also important that they are in the correct order in your scenery library, so make sure that you install them in the order they were linked. I believe you need to do some manual edits to your terrain.cfg when it comes to Norway Scenic X 2 as well .... I believe the readme explains what is needed Edited by Sekstifire

The Norvwegian sky will be really busy on Vatsim, in the near future, look forward to enjoy your work.Thank you