Sign in to follow this  
St Mawgan

Accu-Feel Released

Please report on how this works in airliner environment. Thanks!

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Got it. My only concern may be 3rd party aircraft. Soon as I land will try with PMDG MD-11. Can't go wrong for 14.95 for use in Bush planes alone i reckon.

Thanks.I kept hitting f5 but I didn't see the link. Accu-feel here I come.

Edited by MindYerBeak

WOW!!! Just taken my C185 Tundra for a spin around Bowerman - tweaked the settings to suit and what a difference!! Outstanding and absolutley essential. And I spent more on a couple of cans of Guinness on my way home from work tonight. Right - off to try it on something else - the Bronco I think :biggrin:Thank you A2A :( :( :(

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Been so excited for this one and following it since it was announced! ............ I have a new i7 rig being delivered on Monday (upgrading from a rusty old Core2), so cannot wait to pick this up and try it out.This will I reckon be considered an absolute essential for FSX. Part of the 'FSX 2012 deck' :(

Edited by Stick

Is it an additional program that needs to be manually launched and run along side of FSX, or does FSX launch it for you via dll.xml/exe.xml?

- Aaron

Accufeel seems to be crashing my fsx whenever if I use it with my md11(pmdg) :Waiting:Here's the error.edit: I have ezdok and tir running as well.-------Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: PMDG_MD11.DLL Fault Module Version: 10.0.61355.62 Fault Module Timestamp: 49b7c81d Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00118301 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 2057

Edited by MindYerBeak

I have a new i7 rig being delivered on Monday (upgrading from a rusty old Core2), so cannot wait to pick this up and try it out. :(
You'll love the new machine Stick. New world for you! :( Kind regards,

We tested other PMDG aircraft, but I don't see that one on the list. I just got off the phone with Robert at PMDG and he shot us that plane. We're loading it up atm. Will report back. Scott.

We tested other PMDG aircraft, but I don't see that one on the list. I just got off the phone with Robert at PMDG and he shot us that plane. We're loading it up atm. Will report back. Scott.
Thanks Scott !