Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Release Images

Guest jahman

Thanks for posting, the pictures look very nice!Best wishes for MS Flight's successCheers,- jahman.

Bleah. They want me to re-download. Oh, no! I iz gonna lose all my beta stuff! :Worried:But I hope there are some surprises.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

You have to uninstall all the beta stuff and start over. MS told us that weeks ago!No, you cannot keep your times, rewards, records, or gold coins either!!

Thanks for posting, the pictures look very nice!Best wishes for MS Flight's success
:drinks:

No, you cannot keep your times, rewards, records, or gold coins either!!
That's exactly what my first wife told me as we were meeting with our lawyers! There were a few other things thrown in, but that was the gist of it. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what my first wife told me as we were meeting with our lawyers! There were a few other things thrown in, but that was the gist of it. :rolleyes:
MOUUUUHahahah .....guess what....been there done that 3 times.....I feel your pain brother.

MOUUUUHahahah .....guess what....been there done that 3 times.....I feel your pain brother.
Well, skip the marriage thing next time. Just find a woman you don't like, and buy her a house.Looking forward to taking F for a spin but probably should do some work today first. Thx for the screenshots.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: Priceless, Tom. Your wit is as sharp as ever. BTW, there is a review of the DCS BS-2 in this month's issue of PC Pilot---Platinum Award.

Well, skip the marriage thing next time. Just find a woman you don't like, and buy her a house.
LMAO

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Divorce Barbie. Comes with Ken's accessories.Hope the people who enjoy low and slow VFR GA flying enjoy Flight!

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

2012228213021138.jpg2012228221537554.jpg201222822225212.jpg2012228221414782.jpg Edited by HiFlyer'

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I personally think that the water looks wierd from far away. BUT, up close the HD water textures seriously are fancy!

Edited by Ben Cap - ERS