Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

FLIGHT POLL - One More Time!

FLIGHT Poll  

1,352 members have voted

1. 1. Have you downloaded and installed FLIGHT?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have purchased any of the Downloadable Content? (DLC's)?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will you purchase DLC's in the future?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe - it depends upon the DLC
  4. 4. If you have NOT downloaded FLIGHT will you do so?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe sometime in the future
    • I have already downloaded it.

Great poll, Tom! ^_^1. Yes!!! And I love it!2. I have purchased the Hawaii Adventure pack: the extra islands and the RV6A are worth it. I didn't buy the Maule because I don't like taildraggers (in other words: I can't handle them :wink:), it's too slow (I think) and compared to the adventure pack I don't know if it's worth it. It's a shame though, because the Maule has the most jobs which I can't do now...3. Sure will!

Thanks Tom,I am about as proficient at working these controls as a junior flight attendant in the front office of a 747. :blush:Kind regards,

Filled out the survey, I just got a £50 prepaid card today so I can purchase some Microsoft points so I can buy some DLC!

I've got all the DLC! I will definitely add more as it becomes available. I wonder how frequently MS will release them?

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

Tom, you forgot one important thing IMO: Did you download and install Flight? Yes, No, and a third option: installed and uninstalled.

1) Yes, and I'm enjoying it. I don't feel it's a replacement for my FSX, but it sure is a lot of fun.2) Yes, Hawaii Adventure Pack and the Maule. I did not (and will not) buy the P51 or any aircraft that doesn't include a cockpit.3) Yes, I will buy more DLC's in the future. Scenery areas that appeal to me, and aircraft that appeal to me (provided they have a cockpit.):)-George

No, and a third option: installed and uninstalled.
The subject of another poll... The one that will be attached to my editorial. :Just Kidding:

Well I voted that I hadn't purchased any DLC yet but I'm now downloading the Hawaiian adventure pack.

1) Yes - great addition to FSX. Flight is great for some quick and cheerful GA fun. FSX is for when I have more time and want more serious flying. In Flight I can do a quick challenge or two before I leave for uni in the morning or a GA flight for a change of pace, in FSX I do the 'meat' of my flying so to speak.2) Don't have a huge budget at the moment, so I only got the Hawaii adventure pack; plane + scenery for $20 was better value to me than a plane for $15.3) I definitely can see myself buying the Maule in future since it looks like a great plane. Will depend on my budget situation though (and Flight DLC will have to compete with FSX add-ons for my disposable income). I won't be getting the P-51, since I want a cockpit in my planes. Future DLC will depend on my financial situation and whether it matches my tastes (and of course on the price/quality ratio).

NoUhuhNopeNahhhMy virtual aviation buffet is already full to bursting and have no need to wander elsewhere.

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg

1) Yes: As a free, high profile flight simulator I had to give it a try2) No: There is no DLC that appeals to me in Flight3) Maybe: If the DLC is what I would like and the price was reasonable, probably.Flight,right now, is not what I'm looking for. The planes do not make we want to fly them. The scenery is above average. The performance is a pleasant surprise.I'll continue to check back on it from time to time. I also hope this forum becomes more accpeting of negative views so that we may have a more well rounded forum for Flight. IMO, people defending Flight on AVSIM, are a bit more aggressive than I'd like to see in a open forum.

Edited by SKEWR

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma