AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
What is Error 80154002 (Games for Windows LIVE)?
4 replies to this topic
Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:38 PM
Hi all.I am trying to obtain the Product Key for Flight, but I have a problem.When I insert my data (adress and password) in the form, I obtain a strange message indicating an Error 80154002.I tried at first with the data I normally use for Live Messenger. Then I also tried to make a new Live account, but also with the new data the same error appears. So at present I am not able to obtain the necessary Key.Do you have any idea about this issue? Did anyone have the same error message?Just for information, I have a quite new PC with Windows 7 64 bit, concerning MS network services I currently use also Live Messenger without problems.Thanks.A.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:10 AM
Thanks guys.Finally I have been able to solve the problem, but I don't know exactly how :-)At first I tried to create a new Live account, but the problem persisted. Then, after further searches on the net, I read about the xbox account, so I made also one of those (I did not have any, not owning an xbox).Then the error message changed, passing to an equally misterious 80131509. l also read about some registry changes, but did not try them before better undertanding the possible effects.After a pair of reboots, I retried with the xbox account data, and this time the login worked, so I obtained the Stearman.In conclusion, if anyone get my same error message, probably the best thing is to create a new xbox account and retry to login several times, maybe after rebooting.Thanks.A.