Sign in to follow this  
Rapied

NGX FS2Crew Flow

Hello All!Wonderfull news this weekend!Just to let you know that I'll be working on a FS2Crew Flow for the NGX as soon as Bryan announces the release.I will carefully check his brilliant work in order to deliver you a flawless document ASAP.It will be similar to the one I did for the iFly737, but with a lot of improvements and reduced color complexity (check http://library.flight1.net/?p=1194 ).Please allow me to thank you for all of your kind words sent by e-mail when requesting the file for editing.Cheers,Julio Cesar

Nice one Julio, look forward to it, thanks.

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hello All!Wonderfull news this weekend!Just to let you know that I'll be working on a FS2Crew Flow for the NGX as soon as Bryan announces the release.I will carefully check his brilliant work in order to deliver you a flawless document ASAP.It will be similar to the one I did for the iFly737, but with a lot of improvements and reduced color complexity (check http://library.flight1.net/?p=1194 ).Please allow me to thank you for all of your kind words sent by e-mail when requesting the file for editing.Cheers,Julio Cesar
Hi Julio,The "flows" are about 90 percent similar to the flows modeled in the iFly version.My real-world 737 Consultant recommended several changes to make the flows even more realistic.At the same time, the NGX can do some things the iFly currently can't (ie., split landing lights, etc) and I updated the flows accordingly to match actual real-world procedure.Long story short: You're going to need to upgrade your guide for the NGX.Cheers,

Ya, this is excatly what I.need. Looking forward to it.

Eric 

Thank you Julio. I know that this is a lot of extra work for you, but we appreciate it. :(

I am incredibly looking forward to this, if for nothing other than timings on when I'm supposed to be doing stuff. I'm fine with the NGX by itself but I get screwed up so far with fs2crew. I'm probably just being stupid after a long day with no sleep and some strong painkillers, haha. -stefan

I've got the flows up on my tablet - the question is what the timing is (do I do the departure brief at +20 or +2, for example) and when I need to have some of my stuff configured - e.g. I need to set X in the CDU before 12 minutes or else the FO won't know what to set something else at. That's what's getting me. As I mentioned in another thread, a night's sleep might help everything because this honestly shouldn't be confusing me nearly this much.-stefan

You'll want to get the FMC setup right away as the FO reads some data out of it to do his job properly (like set the Cruise and Ldg alt in the Pressurization controller).You can run the Brief whenever you're ready.You don't even need to run it... nothing bad will happen if you don't (technically speaking).Cheers,

Alright, thanks. Also, maybe I should make a new thread for this, but the Pause didn't Pause. It changed to a P, but things still happened (walkaround and some FO flows) and the clock had gone down about 10 minutes after I unpaused it. I'll see if it happens again, I guess.-stefan