What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
Microsoft Flight SDK
Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:22 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:59 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:13 PM
Edited by mgh, 06 March 2012 - 05:14 PM.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:57 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:51 PM
Well, since nearly all of the gauge work is embedded XML (or equivalent) in the model itself, true. However, the presence of the very primitive "GPS" in the Icon A5 does show that some more traditional 2d gauges are provided for.
So, also no panel and gauge design, which is 80% of the hobby for individuals like me?
AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz
Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:57 AM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:08 PM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:26 PM
HelloFSX is now available to buy as a download direct from MS
Well, it seems Microsoft doesn´t want to share its pie this time. So sad for the big devolopers but also for the smaller ones, the third party add-ons will remain hooked in the previosus version of FS. I have several instrument panels code I wanted to upgrade to Flight but seems it won't be possible, besides I cannot buy FSX in stores now since it is not available anymore here in Mexico. I wonder what options do I have to make this upgrade of the panels of mine.Javier