What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Razbam planes reduced 50% at justflight.com until 7th April
- FS2Crew 25 Percent off Spring Sale: Coupon Code: SPRING2015
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
. . .
Microsoft Flight SDK
Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:22 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:59 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:13 PM
Edited by mgh, 06 March 2012 - 05:14 PM.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:57 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:51 PM
Well, since nearly all of the gauge work is embedded XML (or equivalent) in the model itself, true. However, the presence of the very primitive "GPS" in the Icon A5 does show that some more traditional 2d gauges are provided for.
So, also no panel and gauge design, which is 80% of the hobby for individuals like me?
AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz
Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:57 AM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:08 PM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:26 PM
HelloFSX is now available to buy as a download direct from MS
Well, it seems Microsoft doesn´t want to share its pie this time. So sad for the big devolopers but also for the smaller ones, the third party add-ons will remain hooked in the previosus version of FS. I have several instrument panels code I wanted to upgrade to Flight but seems it won't be possible, besides I cannot buy FSX in stores now since it is not available anymore here in Mexico. I wonder what options do I have to make this upgrade of the panels of mine.Javier