What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 30% off FlightBeam airports
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF
- X-Plane 4th July Sale!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- X-Plane Flyjsim 727 Complete $29.95
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- REX 50% off Sale
- Aerosoft Twin Otter -20%
- For sale yoke and throttle. Real from a jet!
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
. . .
Microsoft Flight SDK
Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:22 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:59 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:13 PM
Edited by mgh, 06 March 2012 - 05:14 PM.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:57 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:51 PM
Well, since nearly all of the gauge work is embedded XML (or equivalent) in the model itself, true. However, the presence of the very primitive "GPS" in the Icon A5 does show that some more traditional 2d gauges are provided for.
So, also no panel and gauge design, which is 80% of the hobby for individuals like me?
AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz
Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:57 AM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:08 PM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:26 PM
HelloFSX is now available to buy as a download direct from MS
Well, it seems Microsoft doesn´t want to share its pie this time. So sad for the big devolopers but also for the smaller ones, the third party add-ons will remain hooked in the previosus version of FS. I have several instrument panels code I wanted to upgrade to Flight but seems it won't be possible, besides I cannot buy FSX in stores now since it is not available anymore here in Mexico. I wonder what options do I have to make this upgrade of the panels of mine.Javier