Sign in to follow this  
d_stickman

Just saw this and thought I'd share. Looks real nice....

I'm loving it! My favorite transport is getting some love. Now, would this be the Just Flight one? Or are we getting two choices soon? Call me Captain Obvious but these have crept up on me.Gravel kit and all! I love it.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I have a feeling that this will be the Captain Sim 737. Milviz did the visuals for their B-52.

Thanks for sharing the link. So far there will be several releases of 737-200s by different developers. These screen shots look fine.

Keith Guillory

I have a feeling that this will be the Captain Sim 737. Milviz did the visuals for their B-52.
The VC sure doesn't look "Captain Sim style". At least not to my eyes. I'm hoping Captain Sim has a winner with their 73'2; the external model has been out long enough.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

The VC sure doesn't look "Captain Sim style". At least not to my eyes. I'm hoping Captain Sim has a winner with their 73'2; the external model has been out long enough.
It does to me. The 707 and B-52 have fantastic VC's that are at this level of visual detail.

I'm loving it! My favorite transport is getting some love. Now, would this be the Just Flight one? Or are we getting two choices soon? Call me Captain Obvious but these have crept up on me.Gravel kit and all! I love it.
This one is from Milviz Visualizations. Their level of detail and flight dynamics are one of the best.

This one is from Milviz Visualizations. Their level of detail and flight dynamics are one of the best.
Agreed. I hope this is 100% Milviz.

Yep this is 100% Milviz

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Yep this is 100% Milviz
Sweet. SOLD.
I was wrong, but happy to be. Captain Sim released the shots of their VC and it is different.

We did the B-52 cockpit for Captain Sim so if you liked that, then you'll love this as we've gotten better!The following versions will be included:1) cargo2) cargo, rough terrain kit2) cargo combi3) cargo combi, rough terrain kit4) passenger5) passenger, rough terrain kitCargo pods, loaders, aft airstairs and other "helpful" things will be included...Liveries are full HD. 8 maps at 4096. Now THAT'S HD. Obviously, we will supply them at a variety of resolutions for those who can't run the higher rez versions. Paint kit will, of course, be included as will full documentation.Technical support is and always will be offered on our site.Near full systems and avionics... (The T-38A and C310R should give you an idea of where we're aiming... same coder!) (Yes, Bill Leaming!)FDE by Tom.... a real, actual simmer.... oh. and he's flown real Boeings for years now. Bernt is backing him up...Some new bells and whistles.... (more later)Delivery is... soonish... I won't say when exactly but soonish...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Delivery is... soonish... I won't say when exactly but soonish...
Great news. I didn't even know that Milviz was on to a 737.