Sign in to follow this  
patrickbc

Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C

Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C  

363 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C

• Yes, somethings in the aircraft is not working perfectly!
    • Yes, sometimes I get a CTD!!
    • Yes, I always get a CTD!!!
    • No, everything is good!! :-)

Has 1c been out long enough for a good cross section response?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

My sound was virtually gone, after installing the patch. Ended up installing Synchro-Soft (thrid party) sound set (which I personnaly prefer anyway).

Everything seems fine here.

Chris Howard

perfectly fine here, but i kinda have 2 questions, not issues,1. can someone confirm that the radio colors have changed to a little bit darker?2. can someone confirm that the touchdown sound not longer heard after the 20 seconds initialized?thanks!

Hey Daniel.Yeah, my radios (and sometimes the autopilot, maybe a bug?) is orange.And yes, the touchdown sound isn't heard any longer.

Hey Daniel.Yeah, my radios (and sometimes the autopilot, maybe a bug?) is orange.And yes, the touchdown sound isn't heard any longer.
thanks Patrick you're right it's a bit orange(:

Radios on the Honeywell panel are definitely orange-er. The touchdown sound at startup went away for me at SP1b.

Everyone who is having issues with SP1c - I work in IT. If this was the case at work, we would ask the customer if they had done a complete unistallation and re-installed the product? (then we'd take money off them to fix the problem but that's another story)Uninstall NGX completely; delete the original folders - check the forum - there are more folders dotted around than you think (and backing up your option ini's and aircraft number files!) and then reinstall it.I don't know (because I'm lazy and haven't checked/asked) if the SP1c is cumulative (I expect Capt Randazzo has written it in big bold letters somewhere LOL) if it is, just install SP1c over the base NGX, if not, install the SP's in order, and THEN fly the plane..Don't fly it between installs, and reboot afterwards (it's an IT thing :( )Most issues are down to corrupted updates (not the one from PMDG, the way it updated YOUR system) Software can be a funny mistress at times...bestjakeAnd the "oranger" radio digits are for real..check the 737 Wiki..s'how they are in RL

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

No running like a dream :(

Glen

Nope. No problemo.But it taxis kinda funny now. On the ground I need to add more throttle as before after SP1c. Probably just me...

WOW! Thats pretty good poll infavour of PMDG.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I have found the with light bloom on the at night the some of the panels are see through.. on some approaches at night I can see through the front panel MCP in the VC and see street lights on the ground. Its a bit wierd..DJuan Carter

I have found the with light bloom on the at night the some of the panels are see through.. on some approaches at night I can see through the front panel MCP in the VC and see street lights on the ground. Its a bit wierd..DJuan Carter
I think there is a setting that permits a runway view (outside) through the panel? And, the amount of transparency can be set.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW