Sign in to follow this  
patrickbc

Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C

Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C  

363 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C

• Yes, somethings in the aircraft is not working perfectly!
    • Yes, sometimes I get a CTD!!
    • Yes, I always get a CTD!!!
    • No, everything is good!! :-)

API.dll (fatal errors) causing CTD's is solved now. Had nothing to do with NGX :) By turning Vsync off, I got a 100 % FPS increase. From 12-15 -> 30+ fps ! :D Finally ready for FS2CREW tonight!

really FS2crew can solve my problem, when i have no friend to fly with, sounds good, can i use voice with this program? is that embarrassing? LOL...

Can somebody confirm that you get 2 V1 callouts and one Rotate callout?Cheers,
It may not be SP 1c issue. I had the same thing. You probably have two V1 call-outs engaged- for FO and CA. CA ones sounds a bit on a background and FO.s is much closer and same as other call outs. I disable CA call out and I have only one V1 now. Please check on that in your MCDU, may be it will help.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

I installed SP1c but I found my aircraft went invisable on external views. I uninstalled NGX and reinstalled plus Add-on liveries. I'm sure I had to do this with SP1b as well. I didn't mind, i think clean installs create less hassels sometimes. All seems good now

Nombre del módulo con errores: MSVCR100.dll(twice times in the month)all the rest ar ok.regards.

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

I was using the UIAutomationCore.dll (size 733Kb, I think)? Is that the wrong dll file? What size is the correct UIAutomationCore.dll file for Vista 32-bit?
If you can, disable access to UIAutomationCore.dll - the bug (memory leak) occurs after FSX loads this file. If you block access to it via ACLs (security tab in Explorer) so it can't load it at all, the memory leak is not triggered.NOTE: Some apps crash when it is inaccessible, others run fine such as FSX. There are multiple copies of this file on the system, so ensure you block access to all of them before starting FSX.Best regards,Robin.

I was just taxing out. And a looked at the wings in external view and they did not move anymore. Before sp1c they did move and after sp1c they don't. Is this a bug or has it something to do with the installation of fs2crew?Gr. Roel Schmitz

I noticed 2 things; if I have to break during taxiing and then continue to taxi I need a lot of power to move the aircraft, this was very smooth with SP1b. Also something happened to the sound; I had great sound when setting my speakers to 5.2, if I do that now the sound starts to cease after a while and sometimes disappears completely. I had to set it to stereo to make it work.Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

I noticed 2 things; if I have to break during taxiing and then continue to taxi I need a lot of power to move the aircraft, this was very smooth with SP1b. Also something happened to the sound; I had great sound when setting my speakers to 5.2, if I do that now the sound starts to cease after a while and sometimes disappears completely. I had to set it to stereo to make it work.Peter
this 2 things, i was hoping that PMDG will update and they did, believe me now it's the most realistic way, how the airplane react to the thrust, and sound too.

Aha, are you a rw pilot and if so do you have to apply around 40% N1 to get a lightly loaded 737 going?

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

I installed SP1c but I found my aircraft went invisable on external views. I uninstalled NGX and reinstalled plus Add-on liveries. I'm sure I had to do this with SP1b as well. I didn't mind, i think clean installs create less hassels sometimes. All seems good now
My aircraft went totally stealth too...clean reinstall fixed my problem!
The dual V1 calls are normal. One is the FO, one is the airplane.You can turn off the FO call in the CDU if you don't want two of them.Think it's the FO anyway.. If I remember right, the FO call is 5 knotsearlier than the actual V1 speed, and the aircraft V1 call is exactly atV1. Some airlines use an early V1 call to account for the reaction time tothe call. That way, if they abort, it's not after the actual V1 speed, whichcould be an issue on shorter runways.
I've never had callous at all...don't know why...

No problems at all,its runs like a charm and looks even better-mcp,pedestal colors,and all the rest improvements and fixes-thank you pmdg :(