Sign in to follow this  
glenm

Unable to connect to Forums on Smartphone!

DroidX,Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_classifieds_2::launcher_link() in /opt/webdocs/newsite/forum/hooks/cfdsLauncherLink_51cd674dd5af49499d5029b4927edddb.php on line 16

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Same here with my new Sony Xperia Arc. Coming from iphone, I thought it was an Android issue! Glad you are working on it, someone's stuffed up somewhere.I read and respond to most posts via email notifications, so changing to the avsim skin may be a pain, I really hope this gets fixed.Ta

Theme is set to AVSIM and works fine on PC.My Blackberry gets the same error as everyone else reporting above. All was working fine yesterday, today no.

confirmed error with all browsers on my ipad2 and droid. Working fine on the Kindle Fire though.

Oh how I wish for the good ole simple days. Back when a forum was, well,a forum. I downloaded the app Tom referred to for 1.99. But now I can't get onto the forum on my pc. I get the error I was getting in my phone. I'm at a loss....Sent from my PC36100 using Forum Runner

Yeah, I hope this issue is fixed. I tend to reply via my mobile emails, not able to do so now so much fewer replies. Some may like that, it'll shut me up!

We're aware of the issue and looking into it. Please give me a bit to work through this with Invision Support.

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

ok, getting there, mobile view is FIXED....now to fix some of the right-column items....which are now centered at the bottom instead of right-column. Working on that next.ok mobile should be working again. I have tested it myself and the mobile theme is working. Tested from Windows PC with Chrome and from HTC handheld with Cyanogenmod Droid.

John Binner, MCDST

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

Yep, thanks, I can view this thread via the email notification link again, via Sony Droid

Yup, back in business. Can view forum like I normally could with my Blackberry again. Seems fixed to me.

Yes, phone working again.Thanks

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_classifieds_2::launcher_link() in /opt/webdocs/newsite/forum/hooks/cfdsLauncherLink_51cd674dd5af49499d5029b4927edddb.php on line 16
Another user that was getting the same error on an Andriod device today.I wish like someone else said, that in a nutshell, the forum didnt need to get so complicated. Used to be easy to access without needing payware app or a lot of other knowledge other that just putting the address in the browser. Seems to be working now since I am posting, but hadnt worked on this device all day and earlier couldnt even access from my home pc.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Another user that was getting the same error on an Andriod device today.I wish like someone else said, that in a nutshell, the forum didnt need to get so complicated. Used to be easy to access without needing payware app or a lot of other knowledge other that just putting the address in the browser.Seems to be working now since I am posting, but hadnt worked on this device all day and earlier couldnt even access from my home pc.
If you'd read further up, I said I was aware of the issue, working on it, and then said it was fixed. You don't need the payware, you can still view it from your mobile device or PC just as always. The payware simply adds to it, if you wish, but you don't need that to view the forums.Yes, it is working because we fixed it.

John Binner, MCDST