Sign in to follow this  
hero93

Please Help: No Aircraft-Preview and only sky but no World ingame

Hi,when I started FSX today the Freeflight Menu looked like this:fxproblemmen.jpgThere was no Aircraft in the Preview Window and all my settings were corrupted.However I started the flight and after a very short loading time this was displayed:fsxproblemingame.jpgNothing, but sky and the VC.No World and no aircraft from the outside.Before I started the session, I installed FS2Crew for the NGX and I tested to install a AI Livery by Addit Pro. I also istalled the latest Navigraph update for Feelthere Products.I removed both Programms, reset the FSX.cfg and repaired FSX with the ACC DVD.Nothing fixed the issue.I googled and searched the forum and this was the only Thread I was able to find. I have Orbx products installed but I didn't use them recently.I hope somebody can help me...

Daniel

Thank you for the reply, but as I have written I already reset it.

Daniel

Srsly, it would be nice to tell you who you mean.Maybe there is an activation problem causing this issue...

Daniel

I remember seeing this issue over at the PMDG forums with either the MD-11 or JS4100. It came down to the user having an illegal copy. Obviously things happen, and I've seen a few legitimate users with license issues. It's worth a shot, as you mentioned you just installed a legal copy of the NGX!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Thank you, I will contact PMDG.I had an activation issue, indeed. But yesterday the NGX still worked fine.I will contact PMDG...

Daniel

Thank you, I will contact PMDG.I had an activation issue, indeed. But yesterday the NGX still worked fine.I will contact PMDG...
Good luck. In the mean time, a complete FSX re-install seems in order when things are as broken as your installation is. Use CCleaner registry cleaner after uninstalling., and then install normally.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I took a whole Day, one afternoon, and backed up everything on CD Disk, especially ALL my Addon Aircraft, both Payware and Freeware, along with all the effects files and gauge files and all the folders / files in FSX , just in case. I also still have my original FSX GOLD edition Disks too tho. But most about 90% of my Aircraft's CFG files are altered & tweaked. I could of put all this on another hard drive, but, what if that messes up ?? My back up Disks are stored safely in a nice container just for storing disks.Ounce of Prevention is worth a Pound of cure !

It's good that it's fixed, but (dumb questions perhaps), how did you find out that there were "Some files missed in the Autogen Folder."?.... and - what process or what did you do to that would delete those files?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I recently worked with the Annotator. So I backuped all my Autogen related Files...When I was backing up the rest of my FSX for a Reinstall, I found the Autogen Backup and gave it a try.And it worked... :(

Daniel