What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
. . .
FSearthTiles Updated Version
Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:32 PM
Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:41 PM
Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:38 AM
Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:24 PM
Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:51 AM
You mean something like this.[attachment=40178:FSET-1.JPG]The output file ends up looking like this.[attachment=40179:FSET-2.JPG]Any tiles that are partially covered by the exclusion boxes do not get downloaded. I just need to cleanup the text displayed about each area as well as saving the regions to a text file.Mark
Yes, that would be one way to do it. I was thinking about deselecting the "areas" after you selected a large block, marking it as done? in some way and then saving a Partial file then reloading it. The problem is the exclusion, finding the coordinates for the area? TV
Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:25 AM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:21 PM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:13 PM
Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:25 AM
Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:33 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:53 AM
I have changed the main ini file quite a bit for the added features. You will have to use the new one from the archive and modify the services section as per usual. The user agent section has to be uncommented to work correctly, especially if you are using google imagery.
Read the pdf in the docs folder describing the changes.