What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
FSearthTiles Updated Version
Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:32 PM
Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:41 PM
Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:38 AM
Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:24 PM
Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:51 AM
You mean something like this.[attachment=40178:FSET-1.JPG]The output file ends up looking like this.[attachment=40179:FSET-2.JPG]Any tiles that are partially covered by the exclusion boxes do not get downloaded. I just need to cleanup the text displayed about each area as well as saving the regions to a text file.Mark
Yes, that would be one way to do it. I was thinking about deselecting the "areas" after you selected a large block, marking it as done? in some way and then saving a Partial file then reloading it. The problem is the exclusion, finding the coordinates for the area? TV
Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:25 AM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:21 PM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:13 PM
Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:25 AM
Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:33 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:53 AM
I have changed the main ini file quite a bit for the added features. You will have to use the new one from the archive and modify the services section as per usual. The user agent section has to be uncommented to work correctly, especially if you are using google imagery.
Read the pdf in the docs folder describing the changes.