What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- ForSale: Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
- GoFlight GF-ATC Air Traffic Communication Module $120
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- WANTED: TrackIR w/TrackClip Pro
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
. . .
FSearthTiles Updated Version
Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:32 PM
Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:41 PM
Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:38 AM
Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:24 PM
Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:51 AM
You mean something like this.[attachment=40178:FSET-1.JPG]The output file ends up looking like this.[attachment=40179:FSET-2.JPG]Any tiles that are partially covered by the exclusion boxes do not get downloaded. I just need to cleanup the text displayed about each area as well as saving the regions to a text file.Mark
Yes, that would be one way to do it. I was thinking about deselecting the "areas" after you selected a large block, marking it as done? in some way and then saving a Partial file then reloading it. The problem is the exclusion, finding the coordinates for the area? TV
Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:25 AM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:21 PM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:13 PM
Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:25 AM
Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:33 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:53 AM
I have changed the main ini file quite a bit for the added features. You will have to use the new one from the archive and modify the services section as per usual. The user agent section has to be uncommented to work correctly, especially if you are using google imagery.
Read the pdf in the docs folder describing the changes.