Sign in to follow this  
Phill

Fictional Flying Tiger repaint (with noseart)

Spent some time lately painting a fictional rebirth of the Flying Tiger Line, but at the same time paying tribute to the original AVG.Who said fictional Airline repaints had to be politically correct :( 737_cap_5.jpg737_cap_2.jpg737_cap_1.jpg737_cap_3.jpgHere's a few of the other noseart designs I've been playing with...FT_Nose_1-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpgUntitled-3.jpg

Hey can you use that same metallic to make an American Airlines by any chance..?Carlitos Colon

Would be difficult, gets a bit messed up around the tail area (one reason why I covered it in blue).Anyway, isn't there an AA repaint here and McPhats?

Those look great! Are they available!? I love how they look man, great job keep it up. Can't wait to download.

Nice bare metal! Very good looking birds....and the planes are nice too. :(

Chris Hicks

What is the red line aft of the forward boarding doors? Prop arc? ;)

Matt Cee

You don't have those at AK?
Nope. Looks like some airlines have it and some don't. Hopefully it's not important.

Matt Cee

Huh...I think all airlines I worked over my stint at the airport had them. They denote inlet hazard zone. Might be a JAA thing...

Good point. I'll have a look at airliners.net and see how many real world examples have them. PMDG have done a great job with their paintkit so it will just be a matter of hiding that layer.

Oh im sorry I ment for like the 700 and American.. I know they dont have it but would be coo to see a fictional version..Carlitos Colon

Nope. Looks like some airlines have it and some don't. Hopefully it's not important.

We've got them at AA.  It's just forward of the green O2 blowout disc thingy.