What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
. . .
Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:18 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:08 PM
What AI program are you using or are you talking about the default? Commercial AI Programs, such as MyTrafficX, come with their own AFCADS and flight plans so the things you talk about don't happen. However, if you have layered another scenery program above MyTrafficX, that program's AFCAD's will overwrite (take priority over) the MyTrafficX AFCAD's and landings and takeoffs could be disasterous. So it really is how things are layered in your Scenery Library. Of course the commercial AI programs do have issues and the developers are always anxious to find out what the problems are so they can maybe fix them in an update. For freeware AI programs, you're really on your own. You will just have to learn how to edit a traffic.bgl, find the appropriate flight plan that causes an aircraft to land in the ocean or fall short of an airport, and modify it or delete it. Best regards,Jim
wondering why AI aircraft will sometimes make some huge mistake, such as diving into the ocean
Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:50 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:58 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:49 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:22 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:34 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:00 PM