What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- X-Plane FlyJsim 727 complete $39 !
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
. . .
Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:18 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:08 PM
What AI program are you using or are you talking about the default? Commercial AI Programs, such as MyTrafficX, come with their own AFCADS and flight plans so the things you talk about don't happen. However, if you have layered another scenery program above MyTrafficX, that program's AFCAD's will overwrite (take priority over) the MyTrafficX AFCAD's and landings and takeoffs could be disasterous. So it really is how things are layered in your Scenery Library. Of course the commercial AI programs do have issues and the developers are always anxious to find out what the problems are so they can maybe fix them in an update. For freeware AI programs, you're really on your own. You will just have to learn how to edit a traffic.bgl, find the appropriate flight plan that causes an aircraft to land in the ocean or fall short of an airport, and modify it or delete it. Best regards,Jim
wondering why AI aircraft will sometimes make some huge mistake, such as diving into the ocean
Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:50 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:58 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:49 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:22 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:34 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:00 PM