What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:18 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:08 PM
What AI program are you using or are you talking about the default? Commercial AI Programs, such as MyTrafficX, come with their own AFCADS and flight plans so the things you talk about don't happen. However, if you have layered another scenery program above MyTrafficX, that program's AFCAD's will overwrite (take priority over) the MyTrafficX AFCAD's and landings and takeoffs could be disasterous. So it really is how things are layered in your Scenery Library. Of course the commercial AI programs do have issues and the developers are always anxious to find out what the problems are so they can maybe fix them in an update. For freeware AI programs, you're really on your own. You will just have to learn how to edit a traffic.bgl, find the appropriate flight plan that causes an aircraft to land in the ocean or fall short of an airport, and modify it or delete it. Best regards,Jim
wondering why AI aircraft will sometimes make some huge mistake, such as diving into the ocean
Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:50 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:58 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:49 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:22 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:34 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:00 PM