Sign in to follow this  
BoFrost

FS2Crew and EFB from Aivlasoft

Hi Folks,maybe someone else is having the same problem here.I am using EFB from Aivlasoft, and did not have any problems with it. But since SP1c and FS2Crew I have a strange problem. After around 35-45 Minutes of running the Aircraft (normaly when all Checklists are done, this is about the time when I enter the Runway) then FSX start stuttering in an 2 Seconds intervall. It first stops again, when I shutdown the "Dataprovider" from EFB. I allready asked in the EFB Forum, but there where no ideas until now.Also, am I not sure, if it maybe only is PMDG SP1c related.Is there anyone out there who can reproduce this ?

Hi Folks,maybe someone else is having the same problem here.I am using EFB from Aivlasoft, and did not have any problems with it. But since SP1c and FS2Crew I have a strange problem. After around 35-45 Minutes of running the Aircraft (normaly when all Checklists are done, this is about the time when I enter the Runway) then FSX start stuttering in an 2 Seconds intervall. It first stops again, when I shutdown the "Dataprovider" from EFB. I allready asked in the EFB Forum, but there where no ideas until now.Also, am I not sure, if it maybe only is PMDG SP1c related.Is there anyone out there who can reproduce this ?
I have the same issue. check there forum. I am waiting as wellRegards Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Try isolating the issue.Doesn't sound FS2Crew related, however.Load the FS2Crew NGX Config Manager and click "Disable" voice.Load the NGX again (FS2Crew won't load because it won't be on the panel.cfg anymore) and see if you can reproduce.

I had that problem after update to version 1.3.2 with this stutters, think it has nothing to do with FS2Crew. (have update to the new version, before SP1c and FS2Crew)Since I run the EFB DataProvider as admistrator, I no longer have this problem.I use the enhanced Button at the Link-menu not the Compatible-menu (hope the menu names are right, I use the German Win7 Version)Simply try and look.....

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg
Markus Frank
Windows 10 64,Intel i7, 32GB RAM
NVidia GTX 1080ti, Prepar3D V4.

I'm also using both EFB and AS2012 (on a networked second PC except for the EFB Data Provider of course) and I haven't experienced any stutters.What I did experience though are several CTDs the last few days after flying for months without a single CTD, can't even remember when I had a CTD last time. Was thinking what did I change to my FSX setup lately and came up with...1. I installed FS2Crew for the NGX2. I installed a pre-version of an EFB SPSo I would say one of these two are suddenly giving me CTDs, yesterday when I was flying online and was already ILS established...not that fun really...Will do some more flying and if I continue to get these CTDs I'll dig deeper into the problem. I'm honestly not that tempted to start messing with my FSX setup considering how good it's been working for such a long time now before I started getting these CTDs a couple of days ago, it has really been 100% rock solid stable as far as I can recall.

Richard Åsberg

Hmm, I also had one random CTD and stutters out of nowhere with:NGX SP1CAS2012. (new beta SP)FS2CrewAivlasoft EFBI think I've narrowed it down to either the as2012 beta SP or EFB and sp1c not getting along. The stutters happen on the runway but even more concerning, I started getting some bad ones in cruise which NEVER happened before.

it is EFB. Deactivate Dataprovider and the stutter is gone. Must be some heavy simconnect issues maybe ?Michael M

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I'm also using both EFB and AS2012 (on a networked second PC except for the EFB Data Provider of course) and I haven't experienced any stutters.What I did experience though are several CTDs the last few days after flying for months without a single CTD, can't even remember when I had a CTD last time. Was thinking what did I change to my FSX setup lately and came up with...1. I installed FS2Crew for the NGX2. I installed a pre-version of an EFB SPSo I would say one of these two are suddenly giving me CTDs, yesterday when I was flying online and was already ILS established...not that fun really...Will do some more flying and if I continue to get these CTDs I'll dig deeper into the problem. I'm honestly not that tempted to start messing with my FSX setup considering how good it's been working for such a long time now before I started getting these CTDs a couple of days ago, it has really been 100% rock solid stable as far as I can recall.
richard just an idea try the same departure and destination but use a different route, that u had a ctd on see if you can make it without a ctd. The reason for this is that i just had a ctd everytime using the same route, than i changed the route and no more ctd so will try the same route again with my sliders to the right and fscrew2 to on to see if its a navigraph problem with fmc data

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

richard just an idea try the same departure and destination but use a different route, that u had a ctd on see if you can make it without a ctd. The reason for this is that i just had a ctd everytime using the same route, than i changed the route and no more ctd so will try the same route again with my sliders to the right and fscrew2 to on to see if its a navigraph problem with fmc data
That's a good tip but actually I just completed the same flight using the very same route today with no CTD this time so must be something else.Before this I had another CTD but when still at the gate...changed view from v/c to traffic view to watch another online a/c land and then when I went back to v/c view FSX crashed.Whatever it is causing these problems I hope I'll be able to find the culprit real soon because it takes away so much fun when you can't trust FSX will not crash on you when you're flying and after having a 100% stable FSX for a LOOONG time now I almost forgot how annoying it is to have these stability issues...!

Richard Åsberg

That's a good tip but actually I just completed the same flight using the very same route today with no CTD this time so must be something else.Before this I had another CTD but when still at the gate...changed view from v/c to traffic view to watch another online a/c land and then when I went back to v/c view FSX crashed.Whatever it is causing these problems I hope I'll be able to find the culprit real soon because it takes away so much fun when you can't trust FSX will not crash on you when you're flying and after having a 100% stable FSX for a LOOONG time now I almost forgot how annoying it is to have these stability issues...!
yea thought i had my ctd worked out too since before i tried a different route (same departure and destination that i was getting a ctd on) and didnt get a ctd, had my settings to the right and didnt use fscrew2 no ctd, with sliders to the right with fscrew2 ctd. So next flight go to lower my settings one by one to find out what setting is putting my system over the edge.let us know when u find out whats causing yours. BTW i take it your using orbox as well as iam

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Will sure report any findings back.Not sure what orbox is or do you mean Orbx scenery? If so...no, I don't have any Orbx products installed.

Richard Åsberg

Try isolating the issue.Doesn't sound FS2Crew related, however.Load the FS2Crew NGX Config Manager and click "Disable" voice.Load the NGX again (FS2Crew won't load because it won't be on the panel.cfg anymore) and see if you can reproduce.
So, just finished some tests again.To verify, if I got the same Problem again, I did all the same as before, and the stuttering came again. Looks like it starts when I run the "Enter RWY Procedure".I then disabled Fs2Crew, and did exactly the same departure and setup as before, and this time I did not get the stuttering !So, it must be FS2Crew related. Sorry.

Yes, Sadly, for now I have to choose if Iwant to fly with FScrew OR Efb !Hopefully Brian and/or Urs give us any solution ASAP.