Sign in to follow this  
sapeco

RC4, PMDG 737NGX & AS2012

HiI have this problem. 60-70miles before the arrivel airport when i push 2 for the weather , the ATIS give me wrong whater dates. hi tell me the airport name but the weater is inflight not this from the airport. Can everyone help me. what i do wrong?Thanks Peter

How far out from destination were you. What time zone were you flying in. There is a limit on the correct ATIS for destination - not sure what it is.If you have the latest FSUIPC4 from:http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/there are special accommodations for ASE and I presume AS2012 where the ATIS/destination METAR announced by AS determines ATIS information. The date is AFAIK determined from your FS time.If you are using real world weather it updates every fifteen minutes in AS I believe.I use other versions but I prefer a weather archive for the Z time of the flight that matches my FS departure time so solar effects match among other issues since I may not be flying at the real world weather instance time.

Hi peter,If you are using AS2012 make sure that you have DWC on together with the Force Destination Weather,and Force ATC Wind Lock.Use the latest FSUIPC and you should eliminate any problems.Are you using the AS2012 SP1 Beta?If you are not do install it.I Have completed several flights using the NGX and each time the weather given by the Radar Contact ATIS has been correct.A little tip which I was given was ,when first downloading the weather make a note of the destination weather.You can then check that information with the Atis broadcast.Some minor changes occur but in many flights the weather was spot on.

I use AS65 but ASE and AS2012 should offer a hard copy navlog after you process your flight plan in AS. It gives you departure and destination METARS and winds/temperatures aloft at those points and at reporting points based on your plan waypoints along your route.This information is handy for fuel and flight planning and your weather prediction for destination. FMC with systems features can take advantage of this data. I am attaching a 'Print All' weather report from AS65.

ok i check it all. i have the sp1 from as2012 , fsuipc is 4.812 , DWC force destination and force atc is enable , i mean that i have the proble after i have update 4.805 to 4.81 .is someone in fsuipc that must be enable that i have the corrcet weather from destination via RC4?60 miles before the airport i pusch 2 for weather, he tell me the airportname butthe wind an temperature are wrong. evry flight. LSZH to LOWW or LSZH to LFMN. I flight real time.by the fsuips update i have install complete FSUIPC version, can that give me my prolem now?Thanks for your help.Peterok i check it all. i have the sp1 from as2012 , fsuipc is 4.812 , DWC force destination and force atc is enable , i mean that i have the proble after i have update 4.805 to 4.81 .is someone in fsuipc that must be enable that i have the corrcet weather from destination via RC4?60 miles before the airport i pusch 2 for weather, he tell me the airportname butthe wind an temperature are wrong. evry flight. LSZH to LOWW or LSZH to LFMN. I flight real time.by the fsuips update i have install complete FSUIPC version, can that give me my prolem now?Thanks for your help.Peter

ok AS2012 says that the real ATIS for Dep. and Arr. Airport can here at 122.00 or 122.02 . so i will lock when i chance the waether freq. in RC for the airportsok AS2012 says that the real ATIS for Dep. and Arr. Airport in DWC Mode i can here at 122.00 or 122.02 . so i will lock when i chance the waether freq. in RC for the airports

FYI:Here is the full AS65 weather report I use for setting up the aircraft and what to expect at destination. The TAF is not full but it includes forecast surface winds as well for departure and destination (the second entry following the current METAR).If you don't use archived weather then this only holds for each fifteen minutes between updates but should hold for a while. I use the Z time of my departure for archives.I assume it is available for AS2012 as well.If you are flying in the US I user wunderground.com. It is ad supported but if you purchase a $10US annual membership then no ads. I treat it as a donation and I use it for other than flying for day to day forecasts. It includes the current METAR. I maintain bookmarks to their front maps and radar services. Some other than US data is available as well. I also use archived weather for practice sessions in foul weather. I'll save a screen shot of the front map in the archive folder identifying it with the archive label. Radar is US only.

I have now downgrade to the fsuipc 4.80 . for me this version works better with as2012. rc atis tell me now the same weather like as2012 show at the airport.

Did someone tell this to Peter Dowson? I posted it into the FSUIPC-forum to make sure, he is aware of.
No one bothered it seems, till now. Retreating to an older version is never a good idea. That way nothing ever gets fixed and everyone loses in the end. :-(It appears to be a timing problem, linking to ASE/AS2012. Try FSUIPC4812dI'm away over the weekend, from tomorrow morning. If the feedback is good i'll make a proper release sometime next week -- there are some other things to sort out first.Feedback to the Support Forum, please!Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Hi PeteI have remove the fsuipc and install new the 4.80 version and then it works .Peter

I have remove the fsuipc and install new the 4.80 version and then it works .
Why do I waste my time fixing things if people do such things! Why not try the version I fixed?You'll get no support from me! :-(I'm not coming back to this thread, it's evidently a waste of time me trying to help!Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Hi Peter,I for one appreciate your support.I have installed the update and on a short flight all was OK.I Had only noticed a short lag on finals!