FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide - NEW!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide - UPDATED!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
3 replies to this topic
Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:36 PM
Hello,Originally i posted this into the FSX forum and was asked to post here for additional help.I am aware that this has been asked before but does anybody have a fix for high TAT affecting climb performance?I use AS 2012 and the only aircraft i have seen this happen with is the PMDG-MD11, however i don't remember this happening with ASE.I do not use FSINN, just the programs mentioned above. A refresh of AS2012 does absolutely nothing; temp at 21,000 currently +45c, after refresh exactly the same. Shutting down AS2012 does nothing, and i am unable to restart it because doing so crashes FSX (recovers to a black screen, sounds audiable, then crash)I have attempted to use standard mode rather than direct, this has not corrected the problem.It happens perhaps 90% of the time, the remaining 10% it works completely fine.Any ideas?
Please donate today!
Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:01 PM
Thank you for your reply, i can't say for sure, but i will check the next time it happens, it does seem to happen only in the PMDG MD11, the J41 and the NGX are both fine.Ian
Check to see if your barometric pressure is also all wonky at the time that your temperature is off.-stefan
Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:49 AM
Hi Jack,Greetings from Colne!First,upgrade to the SP1 Beta.Are you importing a Flight Plan into AS2012?If you are ,do you having completed the import check the information in all of the boxes before pressing the process button?This has happened to me once when flying in Norway.I repeated the flight paying attention to the boxes and when I inputted the correct information the temperature problems disappeared .I have not had these problems again-touch wood!It may be worth a check .