Sign in to follow this  
simbio

NGX FSUIPC

PMDG StaffIn regard of FSUIPCIf I understand, maybe I am wrong, everybody here use FSUIPC not only to setup NGX but for every aircraft we use, wich help us to set correctly all add-on like squawkbox, fscrew, AS 2012, spad to interface Mutipanel, button, keybord, hardware like saitek rudder, yoke, quadrant and etc.Did i forgot something?I am aware that if I setup axis in FSUIPC can cause problem to NGX but I don't see other solution to set correctly all FSX universe.So if I have to follow the rule when I use NGX I have to install saitek driver and use FSX setup, wich is really worse, because you can't set flap, thrust and spoiler correctly, and with the handicap of using them in a really basic setup.So please what kind of setup all PMDG crew use and what hardware, if you fly other PMDG aircraft do you change your setup all the time just to konw, do you use FSUIPC registerd or not?I use FSUIPC since 2005 from FS9 to FSX and it get improve year by year on help simmer to enjoy this hobby.I understand that aircraft developer want to stay away for licence porpouse but you can't deny is necessity.I saw a message from Robert Randazzo sate, that you are working on a licence agreement with Peter Dowson so this can be a good starting point to develop and create compatibilty between FSUIPC and NGX (I really hope so) .Looking forward for reply

I dont use the Saitek stuff at all. I run everything through FSUIPC and dont have any issues with it at all. I process the axis through it especially with the throttles as each lever gives different results for the same position. I use FSUIPC to make sure they stay in sync.Having said that some report having problems. All you can do is try it. If it works okay, if it doesn't revert back quite easily. The joys of FSUIPC.

All you can do is try it. If it works okay, if it doesn't revert back quite easily.
I had problem but then Ryan has state, so it's time to solve this puzzle.
We specifically state in the NGX intro manual not to use FSUIPC to process joystick axes - we do our own processing of them and using FSUIPC processing as well conflicts with this..

Me too. Only I don't calibrate via FSUIPC. Just assign axis, send directly to FSX. I do that per profile, depending how aircraft is behaving. I have a very clean FSUIPC.INI.Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Hi

I am planning to use the pmdg737ngx together with fsuipc. I am wondering if there are any problem to use fsuipc to connect overhead and mip stuff from sismo solucioness of form the Phidgets cards?

I am planning to build a mip and maybe use Prosim737 through fsuipc too pmdg737ngx?

Can I use prosim737 on a touch screen and controll the overhead with prosims737s overhead?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

I use FSUIPC registered, and I calibrated all my axis in FSUIPC but set them in FSX controls.

Works great. No problems with the NGX or any other aircraft.

There are provisions in FSUIPC to disable axis assignments for a specific aircraft, such as it is possible to use FSUIPC assignments for all planes but the NGX.

However I accept that by using FSUIPC assignments I might create me some small problems, but I have yet to see any major one and thus continue to use my setup.

Hello Captains,

I have a home made throttle quadrant with CH Pedals and CH Yoke. I assigned all my axes through FSX , calibrated the CH Gear through FSX and calibrated the quadrant through FSUIPC4 (registered) . I've flown from Gatwick to Amsterdam so many times now, I think I could do it blindfolded. I dont notice any major issues so far with this setup. Some people have talked about the blue arc, but once I'm on AT , if I move my thrust levers it will kick out the AT, so they pretty much stay in the TO position until AP is disconnected on short final.

There is one thing though that I haven't solved yet, and it's a USB thing and not sure if it has anything to do with calibrating or assigning gear. When I load FSX, the only gear active is my throttle quadrant. The pedals, yoke and quad all appear in the FSX controls and in Windows Devices, yet they aren't active. Unplugging the Pedals and the Yoke and plugging them back into my powered D-Link hub brings them alive. I really would love to solve this one as it;s a bit of a pain unplugging and plugging everytime I load the sim.

I had my CH yoke and pedals calibrated with FUSIPC4 and didn't have any problems. Since PMDG said not to, I only calibrate and run my CH pedals brakes through FSUIPC4 because my autobrakes was disconneting on landing. Everything else runs through FSX and this way works as well.

Hi

My goal is make a full 737 mip of wood with PFD/ND and switches, The goal is also to make the mip working as overhead with their switches included the simkits gauges!

I consider to use either Sismo Soluciones or phidgets electroniccard, what would you choose?

Can make this to work with pmdg737ngx and fsuipc?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

it;s a bit of a pain unplugging and plugging everytime I load the sim.

Opening and closing FSUIPC window might help.

Saitek yolk, pedals and throttles all set up and calibrated through FSUIPC - absolutely no problem at all. Also, have thrust master joystick buttons set to open FMC and radio panels. Works like a charm.

Hi

Sounds great but can anyone say how electronic card like phidgets, Aridunio Sismo ethernet and son on works in fsuipc?

Best Fredrik

Hi

Does the product: http://www.simw.com/hardware/fsc-non-motorized-throttle.html work in fsuipc?

What aboute JetMax throttle?

Best Fredrik