Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Rio de Janeiro, unbelievable, speechless

It seems KPHL has been released

That one has been out for quite a while, as far as I know. Btw, why do post this here?

Has anyone tried it with Tropicalsim SBGL?

Yes, I have. It works seamlessly. You'll have to remove the SBGL files in the Mega Rio scenery though.

Is it the same scenery he was selling via DVDs only? Because I think it should be bigger than 8GB, since there are photorealistic scenery of three cities. Maybe it's just some main areas?

I think it is. When I bought it, Paolo send me some download links and in total I think it was about 8Gb. Don't remember exactly though..

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Previous poster did not know it was released nor did I but glad I saw this post cant believe KHPL is freeware.

Rich Sennett

How about OOM errors. Seems like it could be an issue. The more details to more VAS used. Any reports from guys flying the NGX please?

Best video i saw on you tube untill now on Mega Rio De Janeiro by Paulo Ricardo - Not sure if it has been posted before by someone else...

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

I'm tempted to get it for $38. I'm glad that he finally decided to put this thing on Simmarket rather that the way he used to do sales where you had to send him the money and wait a few weeks to get your DVD's in the mail.

I'll be curious to see anyone report their actual performance using the NGX or AXE around this area, both their FPS and memory usage.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Looks awesome. Makes even one of the best default areas in FSX look terrible.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

All I can say is WOW! that looks absolutley amazing.

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

How about OOM errors. Seems like it could be an issue. The more details to more VAS used. Any reports from guys flying the NGX please?

Did not experience any OOMs in that area yet. Flew with both NGX and Airbus X Extended.

And just for info, I do get OOMs in the ORBX PNW area with FSDT CYVR, so its not like I'm using some magic tweak.

Mega Rio is just plain awesome!

As I understand Paolo uses the same technique as FlyTampa used for their HongKong scenery. I don't get any OOMs there either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Did not experience any OOMs in that area yet. Flew with both NGX and Airbus X Extended.

How were the FPS?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

How were the FPS?

Very good. On my system I average around 25fps while with the same settings in the PNW I get around 15fps in the NGX.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

And just for info, I do get OOMs in the ORBX PNW area with FSDT CYVR, so its not like I'm using some magic tweak.

Mega Rio is just plain awesome!

As I understand Paolo uses the same technique as FlyTampa used for their HongKong scenery. I don't get any OOMs there either.

Excellent news indeed as it looks very well done.

Hmm that looks awesome, it will definitely be on my buy list when I get more money again.