Sign in to follow this  
byork

Post links to your User Created Files Here!

Hi Paul.

Full HD file not so big ( approx 30 gig\hour) I am using MSI Afterburner ( not Fraps) Overall result of MP4 codec compression- 7 gig. Downloaded full HD from youtube- 4 gig. Not bad compression, i think :-)

Yes, i was corrected size of main program panel by 66 percents- its more better for 1 meter monitor )))

[Window21]

size_mm=642, 37

pixel_size=642, 37

position=3

visible=0

ident=1000

zorder=100

Sizeable=0

gauge00=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_MainPanel, 0,0,642, 37

gauge01=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_Audio, 13,13,3,3

gauge02=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_VoiceMain, 7,7,3,3

Alexey Luzin

Thanks for the answer Alexey, being a but dumb in this area, which file needs to be edited and general location of the file if possible please?

Yes, i was corrected size of main program panel by 66 percents- its more better for 1 meter monitor )))

[Window21]

size_mm=642, 37

pixel_size=642, 37

position=3

visible=0

ident=1000

zorder=100

Sizeable=0

gauge00=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_MainPanel, 0,0,642, 37

gauge01=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_Audio, 13,13,3,3

gauge02=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice!FS2Crew_VoiceMain, 7,7,3,3

Alexey Luzin

Could someone tell me which & where this file is to edit.

Thanks in advance

My path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX\panel\panel.cfg

This is for 800 model i use

Make backup of this file first,Paul.

Be carefull , if you are not familiar with sim integrity )

Improved Documentation: Capt & FO Flows in side by side format

So, ever wonder what the FO was up to, as you were completing your own flow? You could flip back and forth in the docs, but that is awkward.

I have pulled the information out and laid it out side by side. Document can be printed out in a booklet, each facing page will show the relevant information in sequence, and is co-ordinated with the other officer's sequence on the other side.

flow-sxs.jpg

File is a fully searchable PDF as well.

Download from this thread Improved Docs: Capt/FO Flows - Side x Side Comments welcome.

Should be available on AVSIM soon.

* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

I have made a video of a

Startup of a PMDG 737 NGX with Fs2Crew NGX Voice Edition from Cold & Dark and with VoxATC.

Fs2Crew is setup so you first start the APU five minutes before start as this is the rule in many of the bigger airports today.

The only thing I'm doing as the Pilot is:

1. Turn on Fs2Crew

2. Setup Fs2Crew

3. Set the IRS to NAV

4. Setup the FMC

5. Setup the Squawk Code

And then of course it's me talking to the ATC.

Kind regards

Peter

Hey there!

As suggested I will post my video here. It's a preflight to cruise with the NGX and FS2Crew from EPKK to LIRF.

I have made a video of a

Startup of a PMDG 737 NGX with Fs2Crew NGX Voice Edition from Cold & Dark and with VoxATC.

Fs2Crew is setup so you first start the APU five minutes before start as this is the rule in many of the bigger airports today.

The only thing I'm doing as the Pilot is:

1. Turn on Fs2Crew

2. Setup Fs2Crew

3. Set the IRS to NAV

4. Setup the FMC

5. Setup the Squawk Code

And then of course it's me talking to the ATC.

Thanks for this Peter, I didnt know the config could set all that up. Also a very good insight into Vox which I have been looking at , The vox ATC voice sounds very good indeed

ZORAN

How do you find the AI traffic on VOX? its the only thing holding me back.

ZORAN

Click on Start/All Programs/VoxATC X/VoxATC Settings.

There is a slider where you can adjust the Traffic Density in percent. Do though remember to disable the trafic i FSX.

Kind regards

Peter

Thanks mate,Bought it today :-)

ZORAN

Briefing and Public Address Scripts.

I have been looking for the scripts for use with the voice version to handle them myself and having Googled it notice a few others are also looking to no avail?

So today I have listened and typed up the scripts and now wish to share. They're not 100% word perfect but they are very close.

I have done in PDF & Word 2010 if you like the word version PM me with your email and I'll gladly send it so you can edit / tweak to improve.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Paul.