What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
. . .
How to do a clean Install of FTX NA
Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:28 AM
Go ahead and set FTXCentral to [Default]
First you Browse to FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA folder
Then Delete the 4 x PNW titled folders:
Now Browse to the FSX\ORBX\Scripts folder
and Delete the scenerylib_NA_PNW
Then run FTXconfigurator.exe
Next Browse to FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery
And then Delete all the "PNW" titled files in that folder.
Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:33 AM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:48 PM
How to get the best out of the PMDG 777/NG, >>http://forum.avsim.n...f-the-pmdg-777/
PMDG Short Turn Flows for the NG >> http://forum.avsim.n...ort-turn-flows/
Average Landing Rate: -155 fpm
Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:34 AM
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte