What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Mega sims sale
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
. . .
How to do a clean Install of FTX NA
Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:28 AM
Go ahead and set FTXCentral to [Default]
First you Browse to FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA folder
Then Delete the 4 x PNW titled folders:
Now Browse to the FSX\ORBX\Scripts folder
and Delete the scenerylib_NA_PNW
Then run FTXconfigurator.exe
Next Browse to FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery
And then Delete all the "PNW" titled files in that folder.
Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:33 AM
Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:34 AM
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte