What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Razbam planes reduced 50% at justflight.com until 7th April
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
. . .
Route problem (LEPA-LIMF)
Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:17 AM
I want to make flight plan from LEPA (Palma de Mallorca) to LIMF (Torino Caselle).
I studied enroute charts and enroute AIP and I created following plan:
MEROS UN853 LUMAS UT16 ADITA UN870 MAXIR UN853 BLONA UY11 KUMIN
or ewentually: MEROS UN853 BLONA UY11 KUMIN
I entered both plans into vRoute -> Add new route (add FL range from 290 to 360), but they didn't wear off validation. I don't know where I made mistake.
Could you help me create correct flight plan LEPA-LIMF?
Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:49 AM
Computed route from PALMA DE MALLORCA (LEPA, LE) to TORINO/CASELLE (LIMF, LI): 21 fixes, 475.7 nautical miles
Cruise altitude between FL250 and FL250
LEPA (0.0nm) -DCT-> BASSO (17.8nm) -UN851-> PEKOR (30.3nm) -UN851->
MHN (71.8nm) -UN851-> ISTER (95.8nm) -UN851-> LUNOR (134.4nm) -UM989->
BALEN (170.7nm) -UN854-> RASPA (244.6nm) -UN854-> MEBEL (264.7nm) -UN853->
TUNEG (297.6nm) -UN853-> TURIL (318.0nm) -UN853-> MAXIR (328.2nm) -UN853->
LUSOL (350.8nm) -UN853-> BODRU (380.1nm) -UN853-> OKTET (398.6nm) -UN853->
IRMAR (419.7nm) -UN853-> BLONA (432.3nm) -UY11-> TOSMI (441.0nm) -UY11->
LAPRI (448.6nm) -UY11-> KUMIN (456.7nm) -DCT-> LIMF (475.7nm)
ID FREQ TRK DIST Coords Name/Remarks
LEPA 0 0 N39°33'06.00" E002°44'20.00" PALMA DE MALLORCA
BASSO 94 18 N39°32'39.61" E003°07'21.04" BASSO
PEKOR 71 13 N39°37'08.62" E003°22'29.11" PEKOR
MHN 112.6 71 42 N39°51'49.00" E004°12'58.73" MAHON-MENORCA
ISTER 62 24 N40°03'52.63" E004°39'59.99" ISTER
LUNOR 62 39 N40°23'06.00" E005°23'48.00" LUNOR
BALEN 23 36 N40°56'48.00" E005°41'24.00" BALEN
RASPA 352 74 N42°09'28.00" E005°23'47.00" RASPA
MEBEL 355 20 N42°29'31.00" E005°20'46.00" MEBEL
TUNEG 36 33 N42°56'47.00" E005°45'46.00" TUNEG
TURIL 36 20 N43°13'36.00" E006°01'26.00" TURIL
MAXIR 6 10 N43°23'44.00" E006°02'26.00" MAXIR
LUSOL 6 23 N43°46'17.00" E006°04'43.00" LUSOL
BODRU 28 29 N44°12'31.00" E006°22'40.00" BODRU
OKTET 28 19 N44°29'06.00" E006°34'10.00" OKTET
IRMAR 28 21 N44°48'00.00" E006°47'26.00" IRMAR
BLONA 359 13 N45°00'31.00" E006°46'38.00" BLONA
TOSMI 97 9 N44°59'38.00" E006°58'56.00" TOSMI
LAPRI 98 8 N44°58'49.00" E007°09'36.00" LAPRI
KUMIN 97 8 N44°57'58.00" E007°20'55.00" KUMIN
LIMF 43 19 N45°12'09.00" E007°38'58.00" TORINO/CASELLE
Tracks are magnetic, distances are in nautical miles.
LEPA DCT BASSO UN851 LUNOR UM989 BALEN UN854 MEBEL UN853 BLONA UY11 KUMIN DCT LIMF
Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:41 AM
In RADAN we have:
"For AD’s where SID/STARs are published:
- the last RP of the SID shall be filed as the first RP of the route"
- ..so BASSO can't be point of route ... I think so...
We can change this route like this:
ISTER UN851 LUNOR UM989 BALEN UN854 MEBEL UN853 BLONA UY11 KUMIN (in LEPA there is SID ISTER)
..but it also incorrect route.
I haven't more ideas
Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:08 PM
Which AIRAC is your VRoute set to? Just ran both routes through 1203 at the levels above and both validated ok. Have added the second routing (awaiting moderator approval) as easier to enter and only 1nm longer than the initial routing. It may be if you were using an older AIRAC that the route isn't valid. You should find the errors given when you try to validate which can give you some clues. You may need to look at the Eurocontrol Route Availabilty Document to work out the codes though.