Sign in to follow this  
sapogi

Realise Tupolev-204 family (204/214/234) panning on jule of this years!

I'm not aware of all the details here, just looking forward to a great Tu-204 to fly around in.

Like most other people too.

I know there's been a free Tu-204 panel and gauges floating around out there and thought that this is the one Sapogi has been using and modifying here. Is that the one you mean?

No, some other guy just developes these Tu-204 gauges Sapogi used in "his" model. Just look on avsim.su, there is a special topic regarding this project too.

As for the model I don't know if Sapogi started the whole thing or not, but he certainly appears to have put a lot of effort into it. The new VC he's just completed does look very good!

This VC does almost nothing to do with real aircraft. Wrong forms and dimensions. The author was already notfied about that. I think after 9 years life time of FS9 even freeware models must reach some level. But of course, I can be wrong here.

Great to hear of another Tupolev project and I hope this one will be for FS9 as well, but I agree with the previous poster, its not nice at all to say the model here is crap just like that. Sapogi is still working on it and its looking better and better with each new version.

As for previous poster I can only repeat my words to you. I understand, there is no Tu-204 model which can satisfy even a beginner and this "model" looks like the best what we have. Sorry, but this not the case. I wouldn't never say an evil word about this model if I didn't knew where it came from originaly and the author wouldn't release all the parts as his work only. He is neither alowed to put screenshots of foreign panel here, nor distribute it with his model. It's his luck, that the author of panel is relaxed regarding distribution.

As for previous poster I can only repeat my words to you. I understand, there is no Tu-204 model which can satisfy even a beginner and this "model" looks like the best what we have. Sorry, but this not the case. I wouldn't never say an evil word about this model if I didn't knew where it came from originaly and the author wouldn't release all the parts as his work only. He is neither alowed to put screenshots of foreign panel here, nor distribute it with his model. It's his luck, that the author of panel is relaxed regarding distribution.

If the author allows the panel to be used this way................. then it's ok.

But if there are any copyright infringements please let me know about it, that would be a serious matter and all the AVSIM library staff do fight to preserve freeware authors' copyrights to the best of our abilities.

I am sure Sapogi will give full credits to all (who's work he may have used in the creation of the freeware add-on) once he finishes the plane. Its my understanding that its a work in progress and if anything is used from other freeware sources its only fair to credit them appropriately. But like I said I'm not aware of the details here.

Regarding your own Tu-204 project, please feel free to start another thread about it to let us all know more!

Thank you for your help icebear777 but it still crashes to desktop. I managed to load plane to the sim by disabling xss.gau in the panel.cfg but when i click the FMS icon it crashes again. Other than that i didn't even managed to start the engines. Without any english manual it is nearly impossible.

Thank you for your help icebear777 but it still crashes to desktop. I managed to load plane to the sim by disabling xss.gau in the panel.cfg but when i click the FMS icon it crashes again. Other than that i didn't even managed to start the engines. Without any english manual it is nearly impossible.

shc_04, can you post here you sound.cfg? I ask you for this because I'll never download this Tu-204 package, but I have contact to panel developer AND to XSS gauge developer, so they can have a look on your problem.

Or send it to me as PM.

It's tu-204-300 ( tu-234 with short fuselage)

a3e1f9c39637.jpg

it will in livery "Air Koryo"

It's tu-204c "cargo"

ae16f8866efe.jpg

It will in DHL livery

b59123b379c4.jpg

a9028ba96f92.jpg

You can download family pack with modification ( 214,234(204-300),204C) also modification NO VC and paintkits

Thank you for your work, i downloaded version 2.1. Now airplane loads up correctly and don't CTD when i click to FMC. But are there any plans for an english manual?

Thank you for your work, i downloaded version 2.1. Now airplane loads up correctly and don't CTD when i click to FMC. But are there any plans for an english manual?

I planning wright english mamual.

Sapogi,

I've given you plenty of time to do it yourself, but I'm a little concerned that you haven't done anything to address the matter about which 'icebear777' posted here a couple of days ago.

................... First this is not original work of Sapogi, he didn't created this model from scratch; second he is not the author of the panel and gauges .....................

Are the panel and gauges from another freeware author? or did you create them all yourself?

If the work of others is involved, I hope you will be giving them the rightfully deserved recognition and credit for their work; and also that you have their permission for using it in your own model?

It is important to clarify on these things.

Panel we have made together with another author and he gave me permission to use. Do not listen to icebear777 my competitor.

Panel we have made together with another author and he gave me permission to use. Do not listen to icebear777 my competitor.

Thanks for that information.

I had looked into this and found the author of the panel is 'NeshRik' along with contributions from others, and also that there's been some splits and issues in the past between developers on Tu-204 FS projects.

At any rate as long as permissions are given, then all is fine.

No, you didn't. Sure, NeshRik has reused some foreign work, but he always mentioned, which parts are not his own work. Opposite to you. What about model? You got somehow the model by Kirill Konovalov (which was never released), decompiled it, touched some minor pieces and now it's your's?! I know Kirill, and I told to him regarding your model, he never gave you a permission to reuse or to rework his model.

And regarding competition - LOL.

momtchil, you will never get confirmation from NeshRik, because like I said, for NeshRik it's doesn't matter, who uses his work. The only important thing is - he is the author, not Sapogi. Regarding model I can arrange the email of Kirill for you (but I think you can find it at your own) so you can contact him.