Sign in to follow this  
audiohavoc

Carenado C90 released

When able, I would love anyone qualified to comment on the flight dynamics. Especially the behavior of the modeled PT-6s.

Anyway, looks beautiful.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Apparently not, although I daresay it is possible. Currently downloading it, but DL speed is painfully slow at 90kb/s

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Apparently not, although I daresay it is possible. Currently downloading it, but DL speed is painfully slow at 90kb/s

Al

90KB/S is my broadband on a good day! :) I am downloading at 78KB/S.

Aaron G.

Merrily loading an FSX flight now.

Al

Alan Bradbury

29 users are reading this topic! :lol:

I love the way we are split into two camps - those who purchase immediately and those who hang around and wait for the rich ones to risk their cash for the rest of us! I will wait until I hear positive reports from two or three users in particular.She looks fabulous though!

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

29 users are reading this topic! :lol:

I love the way we are split into two camps - those who purchase immediately and those who hang around and wait for the rich ones to risk their cash for the rest of us! I will wait until I hear positive reports from two or three users in particular.She looks fabulous though!

First Impressions

Wow! The visuals are outstanding and the FDE seems about correct.

Expect more soon!

Aaron G.

Thanks Aaron. I think we are all intrigued by the 3D sound too.

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Can't process the credit card payment from here, I get some pigeon English error along the lines or Sorry can't process your payment at this time. I checked with my bank and they say there is nothing showing up in the transaction attempts. Tried I.E. and Firefox.

Cheers, Andy.

It's a very nice thing, the VC is lovely, with some really nice touches, and the sound is really well done. They've got the engine spool up sounds and prop buzz down pretty well, in fact all the audio seems pretty nice. The engines appear to be pretty realistic in terms of power curve modeling, which means it does fly in the slightly scary way a King Air does, i.e. if you take the p*** with too little power on the approach, it will definitely undershoot before you can get power on to arrest the descent rate. It is a bit of a drain on FSX resources for a GA aeroplane, but not show-stoppingly so, I've got literally everything on full tilt in FSX on my i-7 and it is still flyable on those settings, and I was trying it out in the circuit around the payware Liverpool UK2000 scenery with traffic all maxed out.

External model is very nice indeed with great texturing, as you'd expect with Caranedo, but there is definitely more than mere eye candy to this one, there's plenty of substance to go with those looks. As someone who has been waiting for a decent Beech since the Aeroworx one for FS9, this is a welcome arrival, even if it isn't the bigger sister variant. Some nice military variant paint jobs with it too. GA FSX flyers are going to like this one a lot.

2012-4-10_18-46-40-9.jpg

Al

Alan Bradbury

Chock, are you saying there's turbine lag in this C90?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69