Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

My support ticket regarding RXP

Well I contacted Carenado last night and got a reply regarding RXP integration and they responded saying it well be implemented it a future SP here is the official ticket response.

Carenado Support, Apr 10 21:01 (CLT):

Thanks for your feedback.

We will release a service pack with that feature in the near future.

Ibeggs, Apr 10 20:59 (CLT):

I have waited for this bird for months, it was going to be my first purchase, however I will not purchase unless it has RXP integration, it such a small request to have the 430 in instead 400 but I will not fly with a simplified gps when I spent a large sum of money to own rxp units.

Great news. Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to the full VC integration.

you can manually install a 430 into a panel yourself. buy it anyways.

Thats not full integration, you have a gns 430 in the body of a 400, not the same thing.

It comforts me to find out Carenado will come up with a patch to add the RXP integration to the plane. Not sure why they didn't do it first hand upon the release.

Mike

Best regards,

Mike

The lack of RXP is making a big difference for me, a bit of disappointment as well, maybe was because my grate expectations....

I'll wait until the SP comes out, hopefully it will be a Full Integration like they did on previous projects and not 2D sticker...

I've learned this major lesson with Carenado birds; always wait for it to appear at third-party sellers before purchasing, as it usually arrives at them with the first one or two SPs already completed.

Great news though, thanks for sharing! I'll definitely get it when it allows full (3D knobs) RXP integration!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I've learned this major lesson with Carenado birds; always wait for it to appear at third-party sellers before purchasing, as it usually arrives at them with the first one or two SPs already completed.

Hmm... I've come to exactly the opposite conclusion The fact that you don't have direct access to all patches for planes you haven't purchased through Carenado is the reason I've bought all but one directly from them. You can still get everything, but you'll have to request some things via email.

Scott

Well I contacted Carenado last night and got a reply regarding RXP integration and they responded saying it well be implemented it a future SP here is the official ticket response.

Carenado Support, Apr 10 21:01 (CLT):

Thanks for your feedback.

We will release a service pack with that feature in the near future.

Ibeggs, Apr 10 20:59 (CLT):

I have waited for this bird for months, it was going to be my first purchase, however I will not purchase unless it has RXP integration, it such a small request to have the 430 in instead 400 but I will not fly with a simplified gps when I spent a large sum of money to own rxp units.

I am on the same page as you. I will wait out the SP before purchasing.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere