Sign in to follow this  
MOFF

Transponder setting ?

Hi, does anybody know how to change the transponder code ? The Knob does not work...

Best

Steffen

Hi Bert, thanks for jumping in. Unfortunately this is not working on my side. there is no chance to change the code. I am quite sure that I tested all possibilities...

So, need more help ...

Best

Steffen

It works here, point your mouse directly at a digit in the transponder window and roll your mouse wheel.

Cheers, Andy.

Not working here, and I am sure to know, how it should be. The good old "T"-command on the keyboard works..

Thanks anyway...

Steffen

Have you moved the VC view with EZDOK or with the default view movement controls? Maybe your view point is inside some cockpit geometry (the seat behind you for example), this is known to stop click spots from working sometimes.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi Andy, thanks for staying at this topic, I just use TrackIr, and either in the normal 3D view at the Captains side or at the view usuing the "A" to get nearer to the instrument its not working. So I will make a reinstall, lets see whats happening...

Thanks again...

steffen

The clickspots are small... just under the digits and a little bit to the left (a pain actually).

Hopefully this can be improved upon..

Bert

They are offset to the left slightly so as to make them easier to press when viewed from the default VC view, if you turn to look directly at the transponder from the captains seat the click spots appear to be in the correct position. The click spots across the bottom of the GPS are not aligned very well though, they are set too high and too small.

Cheers, Andy.

I hear your comments... considering the absorbing nature of an otherwise great (potential) sim, for it to work smoothly and effectively, it requires more direct panel views, in particular of the radios. I don't understand why this was not delivered in the first place, "after extensive beta testing by real pilots"... even FSX's own C172 has more panel views.

Another point for the forthcoming (hopefully) upgrade.