Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

New Aircraft Teaser - Second Screenshot

thanks for the shot ...ill go back to diging pictures on google now...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Thanks for the pic.

I guess nobody has nailed it yet.

Looks to me like an afterburner, and the rest like the underbelly of ........no idea.

I know what it is, it's a P-40 - which makes perfect sense being in Pearl Harbor

FX15402.jpg

FX15383.jpg

Looks to me like an afterburner, and the rest like the underbelly of no idea.

I don't think that's an afterburner.

Really looks like something twin engine though

All im looking at pictures of the P40 underside and it does look like you got it . If thats the case i hope it has a cockpict ....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I have 1 discrepancy with the P-40, it does not have those "exhaust ports" on the underside of any REAL picture I have seen, the only one that look remotely like it is the A2A Sim, and those don't look like they protrude.

Edit: After looking closely it is very close, and if so I am afraid I have bad news, if it is another warbird it will likely NOT have a cockpit, which again means Microsoft wants this product to fail.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

This is a model and then a diagram of a P-40, but here:

AUSSIE%20P-40E%2049.jpg

P40-2.GIF

of course, most of the time, the lower cowling flaps cover over those ports, so most of the time we all see a P-40 we usually don't see those ports. tricksey :Thinking:

Another warbird everyone will say they won't buy then buy it anyway? Assuming like the rest it will have no VC. Waiting for them to offer something I care about to play their game again.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Looks like you guys might be right. I'm a little disappoint if that's the case. This will be number 3. Meh... They might as well just sell skins for the warplanes they have already, for a cheaper price.

This is a model and then a diagram of a P-40, but here:

AUSSIE%20P-40E%2049.jpg

P40-2.GIF

of course, most of the time, the lower cowling flaps cover over those ports, so most of the time we all see a P-40 we usually don't see those ports. tricksey :Thinking:

this right here is what makes me think its not a P-40, I have not seen those vents on the aircraft, indeed the cowling looks right, but no ports

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

okay here is why I think it is a P-40 (probably B or C model)

See that rectangle exhaust port leaning forward in the following pic?

At first I thought the cowl flaps go over them, but they don't, I was wrong about that. The A2A model shows them well.

http://www.martinsam...s/P-40/P-40.htm

012.jpg