Sign in to follow this  
Oovee

Baron 58P Sound Pack

Hello,

We have just completed our second sound pack which is for the Baron 58, expected to be released soon.

- Original internal and external engine sounds.

- Start-up and shut-down sounds.

- Cockpit vibrations, wind and ground rumbles.

- Propeller sounds.

- Real recordings of Flaps, Gyro, Fuel pumps and Doors.

- Unprecedented audio quality sampled in-game at 16bit-48 KHz utilizing FSX sound cone technology.

Thanks, hope you like.

Hello,

We have just completed our second sound pack which is for the Baron 58, expected to be released soon.

- Original internal and external engine sounds.

- Start-up and shut-down sounds.

- Cockpit vibrations, wind and ground rumbles.

- Propeller sounds.

- Real recordings of Flaps, Gyro, Fuel pumps and Doors.

- Unprecedented audio quality sampled in-game at 16bit-48 KHz utilizing FSX sound cone technology.

Thanks, hope you like.

Hello Oovee!

Love your previous C337 soundpackage! One question, as your sound package is a Be58 P Turbocharged version, will it nevertheless match the soundpitch of the "normal" Carenado powered version as it should be in real life or will your sounds give indeed a more higher, aggressive pitch according to the turbos ... I mean will they fit realistically?

Maybe can you explain quick as I am very interested, which I guess a lot of other people are too in this forum!

Thank you!

Hi,

I was wondering the same as their 337 sound pack was excellent..

If the Carenado model is not a B58 P then adding this soundpack will make it unrealistic which is a great shame..

ave

Did you all receive an answer from Oovee on this issue? It's been a while, but they may have answered via PM. If so, can you share what they said?

Thanks,

Mark

sounds GREAT!!!.................hope they can put me on their list, or make known when available................might be another one for the B90 as well......................B42L8

I should have looked at other posts, as they HAVE this out for sale, I bought and the sounds are GREAT!!...................much better than the default,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and combined with the Shockwave lights, this is even better bird thatn ever...............B42L8

Got this last night... I noticed that lowering the prop pitch doesn't change the prop sound. But the sounds themselves are excellent. ALLOT nicer behind the yoke, and real close to the real sound level in the RW plane.

amazing!

Indeed. Funny how something simple as a sound change can alter the plane so much. I must say that the Carenado sounds are pretty good too though. I ended up mixing the startup sound with the oovee sounds.. oovee external sounds don't really match what is inside the cab though... the package as a whole is a good alternate to the stock ones.

my concern about this package is that it is for the Pressurized version of the B58... Carenado is not modelling that model.. does this matter? I would love this soundset but I'm hesitant about that ..

Ciao!

Nope, don't matter. I've been in real B58's, and the inside sound is spot on.

Question, I just installed the DX 10 per all the available updates and posts........and when using the Oovee soundpak, I do not get any sounds from the flap lever??....and the engine sounds do not come out as does the sales video...........the B 58 sound file does show some places where the Oovee files are installed, but only a few out of the total listed, is this correct??.......and is there a newer version than 1.0??........appreciate the input B42L8