Sign in to follow this  
felixthreeone

ENB Question...

Does anyone have an ENB bloom mod that either:

1) doesn't kill frames

2) doesn't crash FSX?

....I have tried many that I have found on the forums and other sites....and none seem to deliver the goods without severe performance penalties and/or instability....any help would be appreciated

1. On some old graphics cards, it kills fps, but not on modern cards.

2. It brings kind of instability.

Zicheng Cai

That REX ENB Natural mod runs fine here. I never saw any stability problems with it and switching it on and off doesn't alter anything on the frames. So maybe try that one. It's a download in the REX forums. http://www.realenvir...nload-included/

I'm using a slightly lighter mod of it, thanks to some Orbx forum user. So it doesn't get too dark.

Care to share the mod? I am also on the Orbx forums, but I will give it a go again...my system is no slouch, as you can see from my sig...so i shouldn't see problems, but I did the last time i tried to run it...It hit my frames so hard they dropped by almost 20fps...

Yes, that's by design. You have to get the 'base pack' from the REX forums. It's free, so no worries. That single file then alters the rather dark impression to a lighter one. That's the one I'm using since it came out. No trouble with detailed planes so far.