What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- ForSale: Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
- GoFlight GF-ATC Air Traffic Communication Module $120
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- WANTED: TrackIR w/TrackClip Pro
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
. . .
where can I find the activation code?
Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 PM
if you go into your account than go to your download page the code is in there
I bought the PMDG 737NGX 800/900 yesterday,and had installed,but it needs the activation code for operation.
Where is the activation code? I have not found it in email and the official website.
Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:53 PM
yea forgot that idea as well good point, also make sure you back up your installer to a safe place just in case you need to do a re install since the link only last for so long before it expires
Also, your e-mail program may block the messages from PMDG. Make sure "@precisionmanuals.com" (without the quotes) isn't blocked.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:27 PM
Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:59 PM
May i suggest you make a notepad copy of your acctivation code then you can copy paste the code when asked for it. PMDG don't send the activation code by email.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:22 PM
I had cleaned out some registry or something and removed it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's working fine.
Yes, I will do that. I will make a copy of it.
Ok, Everything is working just peachy now. Is there a way to VIEW the Activiation KEY within FSX or somewhere else?