What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
. . .
where can I find the activation code?
Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 PM
if you go into your account than go to your download page the code is in there
I bought the PMDG 737NGX 800/900 yesterday,and had installed,but it needs the activation code for operation.
Where is the activation code? I have not found it in email and the official website.
Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:53 PM
yea forgot that idea as well good point, also make sure you back up your installer to a safe place just in case you need to do a re install since the link only last for so long before it expires
Also, your e-mail program may block the messages from PMDG. Make sure "@precisionmanuals.com" (without the quotes) isn't blocked.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:27 PM
Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:59 PM
May i suggest you make a notepad copy of your acctivation code then you can copy paste the code when asked for it. PMDG don't send the activation code by email.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:22 PM
I had cleaned out some registry or something and removed it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's working fine.
Yes, I will do that. I will make a copy of it.
Ok, Everything is working just peachy now. Is there a way to VIEW the Activiation KEY within FSX or somewhere else?