What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
. . .
where can I find the activation code?
Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 PM
if you go into your account than go to your download page the code is in there
I bought the PMDG 737NGX 800/900 yesterday,and had installed,but it needs the activation code for operation.
Where is the activation code? I have not found it in email and the official website.
Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:53 PM
yea forgot that idea as well good point, also make sure you back up your installer to a safe place just in case you need to do a re install since the link only last for so long before it expires
Also, your e-mail program may block the messages from PMDG. Make sure "@precisionmanuals.com" (without the quotes) isn't blocked.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:27 PM
Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:59 PM
May i suggest you make a notepad copy of your acctivation code then you can copy paste the code when asked for it. PMDG don't send the activation code by email.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:22 PM
I had cleaned out some registry or something and removed it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's working fine.
Yes, I will do that. I will make a copy of it.
Ok, Everything is working just peachy now. Is there a way to VIEW the Activiation KEY within FSX or somewhere else?