What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
where can I find the activation code?
Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 PM
if you go into your account than go to your download page the code is in there
I bought the PMDG 737NGX 800/900 yesterday,and had installed,but it needs the activation code for operation.
Where is the activation code? I have not found it in email and the official website.
Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:53 PM
yea forgot that idea as well good point, also make sure you back up your installer to a safe place just in case you need to do a re install since the link only last for so long before it expires
Also, your e-mail program may block the messages from PMDG. Make sure "@precisionmanuals.com" (without the quotes) isn't blocked.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:27 PM
Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:59 PM
May i suggest you make a notepad copy of your acctivation code then you can copy paste the code when asked for it. PMDG don't send the activation code by email.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:22 PM
I had cleaned out some registry or something and removed it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's working fine.
Yes, I will do that. I will make a copy of it.
Ok, Everything is working just peachy now. Is there a way to VIEW the Activiation KEY within FSX or somewhere else?