Sign in to follow this  
shubin1983

where can I find the activation code?

I bought the PMDG 737NGX 800/900 yesterday,and had installed,but it needs the activation code for operation.

Where is the activation code? I have not found it in email and the official website.

Thanks

I bought the PMDG 737NGX 800/900 yesterday,and had installed,but it needs the activation code for operation.

Where is the activation code? I have not found it in email and the official website.

Thanks

if you go into your account than go to your download page the code is in there

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Also, your e-mail program may block the messages from PMDG. Make sure "@precisionmanuals.com" (without the quotes) isn't blocked.

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

Also, your e-mail program may block the messages from PMDG. Make sure "@precisionmanuals.com" (without the quotes) isn't blocked.

yea forgot that idea as well good point, also make sure you back up your installer to a safe place just in case you need to do a re install since the link only last for so long before it expires

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So I purchased this 737ngx 800/900 back on July 14th. No problems getting up and running. Why is it just now asking for my activation code again? I paid via paypal and did not regsiter @ the website, Suggestoins? I didnt come to my email either. I submitted a ticket.

In order to buy the plane don't you have to create an account, regardless of payment method?

Kyle Rodgers

When you purchased the NGX 737 8/900 the activation code was on the same page as the download link otherwise as someone has said, log into your account, look for previous orders & the activation code will be in there.

May i suggest you make a notepad copy of your acctivation code then you can copy paste the code when asked for it. PMDG don't send the activation code by email.

Thanks Bolt. I actually had an issue with "ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage- (50044,71013,1)" which was this thread."http://forum.avsim.n...error-message/"

I had cleaned out some registry or something and removed it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's working fine.

Yes, I will do that. I will make a copy of it.

Ok, Everything is working just peachy now. Is there a way to VIEW the Activiation KEY within FSX or somewhere else?