Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

New RA Lancair screenie :)

Guest Mik75

lol!!! this May has been (and still is!) a very exciting/expensive month!

Rob,

You guys did such a fantastic job on the Duke, you have earned many many lifetime customers. You raised the bar to say the least. Looking forward to this release.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

Well it does look beatifull!!! Can't wait...

David DD

So pleased you are excited about it. We take our time because we don't want to release anything that has the slightest problem. Of course there always are because despite hundreds of hours of testing, someone, somewhere will either spot a miniscule flaw or have a system that simply cannot cope, or is out of date, etc etc etc.

The worst thing is to release when things are not ready. We're are checking, and checking the checks, then checking those too!

Rob - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Guest Mik75

May has two days left for testing anyway... :Peace:

May has two days left for testing anyway...

That's what I thought lol.But.Rob says they're taking their time so maybe it means they will release it later on.

Guest Mik75

Which is absolutely no problem at all. To be honest, my credit card would be very thankful for a short break!

Which is absolutely no problem at all. To be honest, my credit card would be very thankful for a short break!

Same here, that is something I fully understand, take your time Rob. Meanwhile I do appreciate the screen shots.

I'll buy it even if it comes out in a month, it's another "RealAir" in my hangar!

David DD

Hey Rob,

Will the Lancair be P3D compatible?

Thanks!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I just went out and picked up a Saitek X-52 just to fly the RealAir Lancair and the Lotus L-39. The yoke, throttle quadrant and pedals are taking a well earned spring break.

Kind regards,

Hi Stephen,

I'd be interested in your views on the X-52. I've been looking for a long-throw stick for ages but they all seem to have a miniscule amount of movement from full forward to fully back. Maybe the X 52 is better in this regard?

All the best,

Rob - RealAir

Hey Rob,

Will the Lancair be P3D compatible?

Thanks!

Honest answer is I don't know. I don't have that software on my system.

Regards,

Rob - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Guest Mik75

I used the X 52 for a long time and it is not bad at all. It is quite precise and just feels good. Probably the best one can get in that price range. But since I got my hands on the TM Warthog, I don't want to touch anything else again. Downside is, that everything made out of plastic just doesn't feel right anymore... (i.e. Saitek Proflight yoke)

In theory the Lancair should be out either today or tomorrow.Rob, I know you don't like this questions but will you release it by tomorrow ? I can't wait lol.

Thanks

Honest answer is I don't know. I don't have that software on my system.

Regards,

Rob - RealAir

No worries! I just reinstalled FSX (just in case!). lol

Thanks for the response, Rob. It is much appreciated.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I used the X 52 for a long time and it is not bad at all. It is quite precise and just feels good. Probably the best one can get in that price range. But since I got my hands on the TM Warthog, I don't want to touch anything else again. Downside is, that everything made out of plastic just doesn't feel right anymore... (i.e. Saitek Proflight yoke)

The Warthog out of the box doesn't have alot of throw but you can easily extend it with a PS2 cable if you remove the extra pin.

I extended mine for $80 to a metalworker who made an aluminuim extension but some have even used garden hose or PVC pipe.

You do need a different base to center mount it lower.

Mine is in my Obutto cockpit center mount quite low.

Heres an example of another guy on sim hqs extension and mount: