Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Buttkicker & NGX

Well i really debated about this but i went ahead and brought a Buttkicker for my NGX experience GUYS WOW!

GET ONE

• Upvote 2

haha, didn't even know such things existed :P I wonder if you could connect engine vibrations to it ?

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

Maybe I can have my girlfriend kick the back of my chair when I tell her to.

Saves me $$.

Like I said Steve best buy for FSX !!

Did you feel the reverse thrust yet??

It's great with first person shooters too!

Robert

Oh yeah certainly is...

@ Ryan yeah i found them :) I tell you what who ever did the sound for this baby is a star.. i love it when your just starting decent and the engines rumble down WOW ! love it music to my luggs

Difficult to buy in Canada. NCIX doesn't have and Neweg is out.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi guys,

The company I work for (in Canada) sells them. I have one under my chair and one on the back side. I have to admit it`s a great thing to have! :)

If I may.. This "Buttkicker" thing you guys are referring to.. Is it a normal bass output that comes with most stereo set's for PC or is it an specific one, like the search I've made, that looks like a R2D2 unit that goes under the chair? I don't know about the buttkicker itself, but my bass box really can't find those extra frequencies ryan said earlier. Should I go for one? Is it expensive?

Cheers.

Jefferson Santos
sbpa.png

Sorry grabbed the last one on ebay 120$ great deal. gamer 2 version.

Rich Sennett

Been using one for a minute now, they were out of stock for about a year, can usually find a few on Ebay. Make sure you get the Gamer 2 model as most try and unload the orignal due to fan noise. It really shines on prop planes. I love mine.

I've been looking at this for a while now. Looks great, but I guess it won't work with headphones?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776