Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

RealAir Lancair is out!

..and the Euro is dropping in value... may help those buying in US dollars..

www.realairsimulations.com

Bert

..and the Euro is dropping in value... may help those buying in US dollars..

www.realairsimulations.com

Hi Bert,

Yes, the Euro has lost nearly 20% in the recent past. Not good for us, but good for some ;)

Rob - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

I had my wallet stolen by pickpockets while traveling in Athens - waiting for my bank to send me a replacement credit card...

:sad:

Bert

Just been reading through the features list. Amazing.

Nice to see they've released it on pay day ;)

Purchasing tonight!

Regards

Adam

it is absolute briliant. Realair set again the new even higher standards..

the undisputed rulers of the GA category, this is absolute best GA plane ever released.. I can see myself doing some really long cross country flying / touring with this plane.

Bert you need to get that cr card..!!

Guest Mik75

I could only give it a quick spin last night. Tonight I'm looking forward to some in depth testing of this remarkable plane. As an owner of all your excellent work I can only say: You did it again, the new reference in GA has been defined!

It is next on my list as well. Really looking forward to it.

- Aaron

Simply outstanding. The VC and sounds seem so real. I cant wait to see what RealAir does with the upcoming 172.

Matt Wilson

Only had time for a short test flight last night and was floored by it. Looking forward to wringing it out over the next few days.

Outstanding! The sounds are amazing, and I love the vibration effects as well!

Finally I can go without the rdm effect in ezdok that wasen't working well for me at all.

Great job RealAir!

David DD

Fantastic, just bought it, done a few circuits at 77S, up to Albany, back down to Cottage Grove. Some side slip landings, stall turns, overspeeding, great effects! Loving the effects, especially the flutter, engine shutdown, and the real clunk when the gear doors bang shut!

This is definitely divorce material!

-Iain Watson-

those are these special night flying glasses going with the new special legacy.. All very scientific how they work wonders at night. make you see like a cat..

:Idea:

Just added this baby to my hangar... what a little gem. It's bed time now, but tomorrow I'll be taking her out for a spin around PNW...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I just bought it. Can't wait to get everything setup and start flying her around ORBX! :smile: