Sign in to follow this  
RoboRay

New Alaska screenies

Thanks for the tip, looks amazing! For me, Alaska will be timed perfectly, I'm only now running out of things to do in Hawaii.

At this point, what I really really want to see is a release date. I'm a bit over enthused, I'm honestly not sure how they could possibly the whole of Alaska non-procedural. Some of it must be procedural, which would be totally fine by me. It's just so big!!

Love the airport shot as well. With the current planes, not sure you could cover all of Alaska but I did see on the FB page that they were claiming over a million miles of new area for flight.

The newest screens are nice (as were all the screens of Hawaii) but the real proof is in the playing, and in new aircraft.

LOTS of snow on the ground... wonder if they'll have any in the air?

Those pics tell a lot to me.

The clouds look awesome, and the airport shot looks just great.

Anybody knows that airport's name? I can't tell the runway's numbers (seems threre are 3 runways).

Looks like Kodiak PAQD.

Update:

Yes, it has to be Kodiak:

http://155.178.201.160/d-tpp/1206/01238AD.PDF

Nice to see some shots.It'll be fun jumping out of my plane and drudging thru the snow to the FBO, LOL. Let's see some aircraft (cockpit) shots next

Best, Michael

KDFW

So loverly. I can't wait :Party: It would *appear* they have added more weather choices, or is that "low and threatening' you think?

It seems the clouds look a little better to me. An improvement over the cotton balls. Is it just me?

Also, after looking at the last screen shot. WOW. There is NO SUCH THING as an aborted landing there! The end of the runway is a MOUNTAIN! Talk about unforgiving flying. The new pilots better brush up there cross wind skills!

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Someone on FB said it was Kodiak airport (PADQ)

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

The airport *is* nice looking, but I don't see any other planes hanging out on the tarmac anywhere...