Sign in to follow this  
Flight Sim Geek

CRJ-200 In-Development for FSX

Hi all,

was just browsing through ASN (Aerosoft Simulation News) and saw a new company called AWG Simulations is developing a highly detailed CRJ-100/200 for FSX. There freeware sceneries have been decent and their in-development payware sceneries look nice. Lets hope it lives up to its system simulation hype...... :Nail Biting:

Should be off interest to short haul flies!

More info - http://awgsim.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/finally/

Aaron G.

Awesome! I really do hope they nail this :biggrin: . I love the -200.

On Another Note: I'm(And I'm sure others are too) still waiting on DA's CRJ-7/900 :Waiting:

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

doesn't look very good, it looks like a chopped off -700. The main landing gear is way too high.

On Another Note: I'm(And I'm sure others are too) still waiting on DA's CRJ-7/900 :Waiting:

I genuinely believe that the project has died. Honestly, they haven't given us any updates and whenever they do, it is the typical 'we have no news' kind of response. I would rather them tell us that they ran out of resources rather than cover it up with an absurdly long 'development cycle'.

The main landing gear is way too high.

That is exactly what I noticed too. I sure hope that they can get some better drawings so they can adjust it.

doesn't look very good, it looks like a chopped off -700. The main landing gear is way too high.

I just noticed that! I hope they do get it fixed. :(

On this image it looks fine but at some images it looks off.

9936054_orig.jpg

Aaron G.

Aaron, you are in violation of our Terms of Use regarding advertising. You ARE AWG and you are misleading people here. You have been banned.

Folks, these messages from Aaron are nothing but free advertising, misreprenting himself and his involvement in the product.