Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

LEVEL-D 767 VC UPGRADE BY ZINERTEK

Just a heads-up.... simMarket is listing Zinertek's HD virtual cockpit only replacement textures for the venerable Level D 767. New lighting, including backlit gauges and new GPWS sounds are said to be included. Looks good in the video.

Love to hear mini review of this product from early adopters.

ok i bought it and it's jaw dropping gorgeous compared to the default textures and it's also better than Andre Folkers textures.

it's also better than Andre Folkers textures.

This is the exact question I was asking myself and you did answer it.

It looks good in the screens, indeed. Seems to be a real titbit for all LVLD lovers.

lvldnewvc2.jpg

lvldnewvc.jpg

This new product will drastically enhance your Level-D 767 experience during day time and night time without affecting performance.

Yup, that's about it.

The reason why I like the 763 is it runs perfectly smooth on my system. Enhancing without killing my fps, that's what I need. :Party: On my way......

Just a heads-up.... simMarket is listing Zinertek's HD virtual cockpit only replacement textures for the venerable Level D 767. New lighting, including backlit gauges and new GPWS sounds are said to be included. Looks good in the video.

Love to hear mini review of this product from early adopters.

And it's only the VC right? I would like to see the ovale speedometer fixed in the 2D panel. Vc in FS9 and an airliner isn't feasable as I see it. Try looking at all parts in overhead panel and you will understand. How do you deal with that?

Yup, that's about it.

The reason why I like the 763 is it runs perfectly smooth on my system. Enhancing without killing my fps, that's what I need. :Party: On my way......

Does not all planes run smooth without killing fps in FS9 these times unless you have a very old computer?

Wow, that looks great and is a big improvement from the originals.

I hate to ask since this in the FS9 forum, but since this is stated as being for the FS9 version, does anyone know if the textures will work in the FSX version as well?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Get it while you can Level D was not aware of this addon. Hopefully they'll work something out.

\Robert Hamlich/

I bought em too but can't find a way to turn them on?????.............John

Disregard this post please (red Face)Big%20Grin.gif

Try looking at all parts in overhead panel and you will understand. How do you deal with that?

Active Camera...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Try looking at all parts in overhead panel and you will understand. How do you deal with that?

Hello

Active Camera or better still TrackIR 5, 2D is so last century.

Get it while you can Level D was not aware of this addon

Hello

Why would they care, if it raises more interest and therefore sales for an ageing Addon then I would think they would be very happy.

Why would they care

Exactly. I am sure they could thank Zinertek as well.

A few more FS9 customers for Level-D don't hurt.