•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
Photo
- - - - -

EZdok Movement Problem ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mr340

mr340

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 8 Months and 29 Days Ago.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:30 AM

Hi this is my first time using the EZdok camara . I have read the manual an stuff but i can't manage to find out why is it when i release the space bar key the camera goes back into place like the original place it was set. I mean i can look around holding the spacebar key for certain amount of time like about 4 second at lease , but then the camera goes back into place again . I can't look at something unless i hold the spacebarkey with out releasing it . Has anyone have this problem when first using the EZdok Camera if so can you help me out with any solution . Thanks

Mr Leny

Pilot are allow to be on duty 16 hours without a break. That’s many more hours than a truck driver. And unlike a truck driver, who can pull over at the next rest stop, we can’t pull over at the next cloud.  :lol: 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Paul_Yorks

Paul_Yorks

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 6 Months and 18 Days Ago.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:48 AM

Go to the Ezdok forums, at the top you'll find a series of fantastic videos that tell you 99% of everything you need to know about setting up this program. I watched them the other day and had my NGX set up in 30 minutes, I've not really looked at the manual. Can't recommend the videos highly enough.

Paul Skol

#3 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 11 Months and 3 Days Ago.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:17 AM

Holding the spacebar down is FSX's way of looking around the cockpit - redundant when you have EZdok. You need to hold down the middle mouse button (scroll wheel) to do the equivalent with an EZdok camera.

#4 Gregg_Seipp

Gregg_Seipp

Member - 2,000+

• Members
  • 2,439 posts
  • Joined 1 Year, 7 Months and 2 Days Ago.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:48 AM

I'd make sure you don't have mouse look configured in two places (e.g. EZDoc, FSUIPC and/or FSX config). It should only be enabled in one of those places.
"If you want to go up, pull back on the controls. If you want to go down, pull back farther."

#5 mr340

mr340

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 696 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 8 Months and 29 Days Ago.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:54 AM

Go to the Ezdok forums, at the top you'll find a series of fantastic videos that tell you 99% of everything you need to know about setting up this program. I watched them the other day and had my NGX set up in 30 minutes, I've not really looked at the manual. Can't recommend the videos highly enough.

Thanks it would be nice to post a direct link to the forum :)

thank you

Holding the spacebar down is FSX's way of looking around the cockpit - redundant when you have EZdok. You need to hold down the middle mouse button (scroll wheel) to do the equivalent with an EZdok camera.

Thanks is there any way of changing that key? Because for some reason some of the key of the EZdok Camera don't work in the pmdg 737mgx.

I'd make sure you don't have mouse look configured in two places (e.g. EZDoc, FSUIPC and/or FSX config). It should only be enabled in one of those places.

THanks i think i saw something in the manual that talks about that. Am going to look threw the manual again thank you very much to all. This really helps

:)

Mr Leny

Pilot are allow to be on duty 16 hours without a break. That’s many more hours than a truck driver. And unlike a truck driver, who can pull over at the next rest stop, we can’t pull over at the next cloud.  :lol: 

#6 Paul_Yorks

Paul_Yorks

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 6 Months and 18 Days Ago.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:48 AM

See:
http://www.simforums...ms/forum39.html

The videos are at the top, see "My Ezdok Setups Videos"

Hope that helps :)

Paul Skol

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!