Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

United Express EMB released!

Just finished her on the flight back to Atlanta, all wrapped and packaged...here are the release pics.

Enjoy her (I'm liking this livery on the EMB)

I think she's pretty photogenic. :LMAO:

Oh, I adjusted the reg position and color after taking these pics ....looking more closely at the only 2 photos of this livery I noticed I was off a bit (so glad there is one of each side, hehe).

Oh yeah...and looks as though they changed the font on the fuse....can't say I like it as much as the older font.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks again for another outstanding livery, Steve....your productivity is amazing!

John G.

Great repaint Steve...it's a shame you only do feelthere since I don't care for the low-res panels provided by this developer.

I guess I'm spoiled by PMDG & Carenado...Darryl

Great repaint Steve...it's a shame you only do feelthere since I don't care for the low-res panels provided by this developer.

well, I don't like Wilco products either but the Embraer is not as bad as the 737 for example ;)

I love this jet. Id be stoked if you made a highres jetblue E190 livery. have you done any for the a320?

Awesome work! I really enjoy fictional paints on planes!

Thanks guys!

She finally showed up in the library...go get her! :)

Thanks again for another outstanding livery, Steve....your productivity is amazing!

Thanks John! She not an easy bird to paint, but if she was, you can bet I'd be even more productive!

It takes so long to get the bottom textures and the tail done that those 2 items alone constitute about 75% of the painting time!

.it's a shame you only do feelthere since I don't care for the low-res panels provided by this developer.

Hey Darryl, I do paint others as you know, but currently doing this series because I do like this plane. I dont have the PMDG NGX (have the iFly model) or sadly any Carenado birds (but want a few), but yes they do indeed spoil us!

I"m pretty sure I'll be getting the 777 when its released. If its lacking any airlines I like to fly when its released, I'll probably paint those. :wink:

I love this jet. Id be stoked if you made a highres jetblue E190 livery. have you done any for the a320?

I only have the v2 package (the 175/195), but maybe you'd like this one:

http://forum.avsim.n...e-195-released/

Its actually for the 195, but I think she looks pretty good on the 195. :wink:

I haven't painted any 320s in a looong time (on the Project Airbus model...but back when I was painting that plane, I don't think jetBlue even existed :LMAO:)

Awesome work! I really enjoy fictional paints on planes!

Thanks Hank! She's not fictional anymore....there is actually TWO pics of this reg. on airliners.net. :biggrin: I'm so glad they were of each side, hehe.

I'll get busy on that Azul paint, I just wish I didn't have to mes with the bottom textures :Silly:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Gee, whenever I happen to troll this forum and see an amazing new paint it always seems to have the name of Steve Dra at the bottom. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Once again, you have hit one outta the park.

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Beautiful paint job Steve, now you need to do some GA stuff. :biggrin:

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Gee, whenever I happen to troll this forum and see an amazing new paint it always seems to have the name of Steve Dra at the bottom. Once again, you have hit one outta the park.

Thanks Clutch! Can't remember if you requested that retro AWE, but I'm still fiddling with it. If you wanted the new AWE colors, I saw someone did it recently. Look for it on that site Flight1 put up for iFly repaints (it looked really good!). I"ll get mine out sometime...I like the old/old AWE colors.

Beautiful paint job Steve, now you need to do some GA stuff

Thanks Adam! I just need someone to donate a few good GA planes and some suggestions for repaints and I probably would. :wink:

And for all you FS9'ers out there...the FS9 version just arrived in the library! (I didn't forget ya).

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg