Sign in to follow this  
tgordine

X-Plane Screen Shots from tgordine

AMX/v9

Default Shuttle /v10

Hello Avsim ,

Firstly I wanted to say what a fantastic place for sim pilots and aviation folks Avsim is .I look forward to exploring this giant site further

Secondly, apart from the x-plane screen shot comp this is my first post here ( visiting from the X-pane org ) so I hope its the right place to start.

If there is a more general location i.e. what plane did you fly today then please point the way.

I have many images ( some here) and I would ultimately like to get a gallery going at Avsim .In order to get my post and image count up

it is my intention to post up a couple of images up every day or so at this location.I hope this is within the rules.

Thanks T

Coool shots! Very good!

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Thanks guys! .X-Plane ( 9&10) is really worth checking out try the .Free Demo :Loser:

XP10 native carrier/T34C by Jrollon payware

Good captures, BTW posting new pictures as following posts is prohibited. All images must be at the first post.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Awesome shots T, welcome to the forum. :smile:

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Thanks for the comments folks , it's good to be here!

Re-posting .As cenk pointed out , Am I to start a different topic every time I (or someone) wishes to post an x-plane screenshot ?

And that no further screen shots can be posted within the topic other than the original?

At the org for example, there is a topic "what did you fly to day" and folks put up thier shots under that topic heading- easy to browse through .

you actually get into trouble there if you only post text without a screen shot! Anyways no prob.

I'm sure i'll get the hang the hang of it , look forward to spending time at Avsim

Tim

Very nice indeed! I have x-plane 9 but don't use it much. May get x-plane 10 in the future once it has "evolved" a bit more.

Very nice indeed! I have x-plane 9 but don't use it much. May get x-plane 10 in the future once it has "evolved" a bit more.

Thank you squawkident , it's defiantly getting there , and it helped get me into a real plane ( not quite the shuttle!), I like really like the realistic feel of it too

try the free V10 demo

cheers

Tim

Beautiful!! I love that T-34C Turbo panel shot off the Carrier :Big Grin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks Phantom88, much appreciated .Credit goes to the plane/scenery people and x-plane though

Tim

some more shots here