Sign in to follow this  
Blazed

Please Make A Airbus.

PMDG has said over and over they will not do an Airbus (or it's not planned. Can't remember at the moment). Check out FSLabs when they're done with it.

By the way, can someone tell me how to post a picture of the double facepalm here? I can't seem to get it to work.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Someone should lock these right away. Besides, FSLabs is producing Airbuses and those will be at the same level, if not higher that PMDG's, so hold tight and wait for December.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Guest dlrk

December? Where did december come from?

From their videos or forum, don't really remember. They actually mentioned November, but i'm throwing in another month just in case...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Someone should lock these right away. Besides, FSLabs is producing Airbuses and those will be at the same level, if not higher that PMDG's, so hold tight and wait for December.

Why do you think it'll be of at least the quality of PMDG addons? Fair enough Lefteris used to be a part of PMDG, but a lot has changed in terms of their products since he left. FSLabs have only produced one aircraft so far, and while it may be a very well done aircraft - it's quite a bit different from an airbus. PMDG have consistently produced some of the best aircraft at the time of release - yet you're sure another developer is going to make a product at least as good, without the proven track record? Not to mention the fact no-one has successfully made a decent Airbus for FS yet - I think it's a lot to ask for a developer to make a product rivalling PMDG, especially in the airbus department.

if not higher

I agree with Luke. With the way the Airbus market is, you'd need to score a few touchdowns in the last 5 minutes of the game to rival these guys.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I'm interested where PMDG will go in the future. But first, let's let them release the 777 and secret projects!

without the proven track record?

Track record ? You do realize that Bjorn, the developer of the famous Simcheck A300B is also involved at FSLabs, I don't think they need to prove anything.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

famous Simcheck A300B

And what a fab aircraft that is, too, Julian.Cannot stop flying it now that I've figured out the Carousel INS.

BTW, Julian,what a thumping win for the ABs v Ireland.Reckon message being sent to the other Tri-Nations?

Track record ? You do realize that Bjorn, the developer of the famous Simcheck A300B is also involved at FSLabs, I don't think they need to prove anything.

I agree. You don't need to prove anything, look at... let's say VRS. They made only one aicraft and it's legend. Please stop thinking PMDG is some kind of unbeatable god. Their aircraft is top notch quality and everything they released is amazing, but that doesn't mean nobody can do it the same or even better. Or is there some law that says otherwise? Looking at FSLabs videos and forum, they taking it very seriously and I'm sure they'll bring excelent level of simulation.

/Btw. on the other hand, I think this thread is really useless. In my whole life I haven't seen a developer that started to make something only because somebody wrote "pls do it".

BTW, Julian,what a thumping win for the ABs v Ireland.Reckon message being sent to the other Tri-Nations?

Hi Rick, as long as they don't change the line up, they have a winning combo, I hope.When the AB's played Ireland in Christchurch, it was electric. As there is quite a few thousand Irish workers here to help in the rebuild of the city, even though they lost, they partied all night.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'd like to see a good airbus for fsx. Regarding FSLabs and Simcheck, they have the potential, but I don't think they can do something at same level with PMDG. There is the only one addon that can do this - Leonardo Maddog, if they make a new version with new engine sounds and new texures. Just my opinion

/Btw. on the other hand, I think this thread is really useless. In my whole life I haven't seen a developer that started to make something only because somebody wrote "pls do it".

+1

even though they lost, they partied all night.

That's the Irish spirit. Even in defeat they party just as they did singing a classic stirring song called The Fields of Athenry---an evocative song that relates to the transport of prisoners to the penal colonies--for a solid 10 minutes after their team had been eliminated out of the Euro2012.