Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeLKMT

New FSX user interface

Hi everyone.

Some of you maybe heard me talking about a new UI I've been drawing so I just want to show you some screenshots how it's actually going to look. I know not everybody gonna like it, but it's hard to satisfy everyone, so I hope atleast somebody will give it a try.

It's a still work in progress, but I want to do only minor changes to it. Contacts panel isn't done yet and there are two things I'm going to left unchanged - missions and learning center. I'm sure that 99% FSX users using only Free Flight and maybe Multiplayer, so I don't wanna waste another hours redrawing bitmaps in there.

Here it is:

7508851198_7944424739_b.jpg

7508851026_4f33597321_b.jpg

7508850854_310d89537f_b.jpg

7508850654_a868aaec75_b.jpg

7508850466_c1c2f9e7fc_b.jpg

• Upvote 1

I finally get to making multiplayer part of UI with contact list. Almost done, just a few things have to be done. I hope I will finish by the end of the week.

7544674042_8d51796072_b.jpg

7544674204_8405c0df5f_b.jpg

And this is how the splashscreen gonna look (probably):

7544674434_811e51313e_b.jpg

There will be also new icon for FSX shortcut to match the theme. By the way, if anybody thinking this is piece of cake, you should know that I have changed (drew) over 230 files. J.

Very nice!!!

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

DONE. I have uploaded file to library, so if anyone's interested, it should be soon available for download.

• Upvote 2

I like it! Nice work!

Mauricio Brentano

Very nice work. Clean and Elegant

Thanks, this looks really great. Modern and simple.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

wow, awesome! i like how you're blending aspects of Windows 8, and Adobe products. very clean and attractive. can't wait to get home and try it.

Thanks! Splash screen is indeed designed after Adobe (CS3 or 4...) and there's a bit of Win8 design influence too (but I didn't follow the rules for making metro-style icons though). J.

By the way - fun-fact (kinda...): Aircraft settings icon is actually drawn after my "Outrunning the Storm" screenshot on my flickr.

Fantastic work George thankyou :)

Been using it for a few days now and love the nice clean modern UI

Regards Doogie

I'm sorry if this is a noob question, but where can I download the add-on?