Sign in to follow this  
Prune

Is Steam down?

I loaded up Flight just now but I can`t sign in to Live. I just get error code 0x80150101.

Then when I tried to load the Steam forum in Firefox I could not.

Is anyone else having problems?

Forum is back up again but that still leaves the error code problem.

I don't think only Steam is down.

I can't connect to LIVE either from 2 PC i got here right now.

From IE9 both the LIVE and XBOX sites seem to be having the same problem.

I get the same error code you are getting.

If Steam is down it will say NO CONNECTION at the bottom of the Steam window. I just got logged in offline in Flight and it showed the ICON at the main menu so I closed Flight before it could possibly do anything to my profile.

So to answer the question, Live is down, Steam is up.

Update: Backed up my Flight folder to be safe, opened Flight again in offline mode, and clicked Play. Everything is safe and secure, nothing went bonkers. The only difference is all the warbirds I haven't purchased do not show in the hanger. And when hovering over the offline icon to the bottom left the popup says that planes are not available to purchase. Obviously.

From Microsoft:

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console

Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

You can check the status here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Gfwl down or flight Servers? Ifo flight Servers then maybe update for preparing carboncub Cockpit ?:-X

sent from galaxy ace 2 via tapatalk

lets hope so. I don`t mind a bit of down time if it is to add content.

Gfwl down or flight Servers? Ifo flight Servers then maybe update for preparing carboncub Cockpit ?:-X

I don’t want to blow your hopes, but I think the problem they are having has nothing to do with adding content for Flight.

The "XBOX LIVE Service" is basically the same as the "Games for Windows Live" service. The sign-in service is down. The Marketplace, however, is up and running, so I doubt it has anything to do with the CC. This is a problem for all GFWL and Xbox users.

Again, check http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status for a status.

Good to know, I am down also. Code 8015000a. Can't sign in at all. Guess I will try it later.

Edit:

I just got in, everything seems to be ok, except aerocache Hunt has been reset to 0

Yes, I do show offline also, guess it will resolve it's self in time. Something is going on!

Just tried here - launched Flight, then it signed me in but showed " offline". - note this is through Flight only, not through Steam.

Tried signing in to the Marketplace, and got the error code.