I'm an early morning lover and I must be moving on

Goodbye stranger, it's been nice, hope you find your paradise

Tried to see your point of view, hope your dreams will all come true

7616211584_a164583dca_h.jpg

7616210888_d4e2e055a8_h.jpg

7616210242_8894acbb02_h.jpg

Is this a goodbye MS FLIGHT?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Nice mood and color in those pictures.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Is this a goodbye MS FLIGHT?

"Goodbye stranger it's been nice, hope you find your paradise..." (missing letter!)

Obviously it's intended as a message for those who only come to the Flight Forum to moan... :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

"Goodbye stranger it's been nice, hope you find your paradise..." (missing letter!)

Obviously it's intended as a message for those who only come to the Flight Forum to moan... :LMAO:

+1

People need to learn to be patient and take what they get.

Just like in school. When you get a bad mark, do you complain to your teacher? No. (unless she/he actually made a mistake in marking)

Same thing in business. If you get fired, you get fired for reasons, not because your boss hates you.

LOL :LMAO: Didn't see these reactions coming. LOL (See some more here: http://forum.avsim.n...odbye-stranger/ )

While flying during that awesome dawn, the first lines of that Supertramp song came to mind. "It was an early morning yesterday, I was up before the dawn." Then I thought about the next lines "And I really have enjoyed my stay but I must be moving on" and I imagined I would fly away. That was all. I decided to use that line for the screenshot post. Just to do something different.

So I looked up the lyrics online and then I read a few other lines of the same song: "Goodbye stranger, it's been nice, hope you find your paradise, Tried to see your point of view, hope your dreams will all come true" and I found them very appropriate for the Flight forum (or ANY forum). Let's face it, when it comes to Flight or any other sim we all hope to find our paradise: the best sim ever. We all should try to see each other point of view and I personally hope everyones dream will come true... So I simply did a copy and paste (including the missing 'r' (thanks for the heads up, n4gix).

But no, it's NOT a goodbye from me...! :wink:

Same thing in business. If you get fired, you get fired for reasons, not because your boss hates you.

Aww... the innocence of youth. :huh:

Not that I've ever been fired, but I assure you that such unfairness sadly does occur on a frequent basis.

The only time in my sixty-three years here on Earth that I was "fired" from a job, it just may have been my fault, as I had just told my immediate boss that had she not married the owner of the company, she wouldn't even have qualified to be a Wal-Mart greeter, or the coat-check girl at some fancy eatery.

I wasn't being dishonest either, she really was that stupid. She was a twenty-eight year old Gold Digger married to an eighty-two year old multi-millionare. That automatically made her Executive Vice-President - at least in effect - if not reality. At the time I was VP of Inventory Control.

I wasn't actually "fired" though, as it was announced to the rest of the staff that my position was being done away with... I even received a very handsome severence package. B)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

That song is just classic!!

But here is another one which I simply love lately: Another Man's Woman. The middle part, the live piano solo... incredible. Ingenious.

Oh and btw... nice shots :smile:

Nice one n4gix that was a great laugh...! Wish i was present when that went down.... LOL...!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

I certainly prefer the song and performers... ;-)

Nice shots however.

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

LOL :LMAO: Didn't see these reactions coming. LOL (See some more here: http://forum.avsim.n...odbye-stranger/ )

While flying during that awesome dawn, the first lines of that Supertramp song came to mind. "It was an early morning yesterday, I was up before the dawn." Then I thought about the next lines "And I really have enjoyed my stay but I must be moving on" and I imagined I would fly away. That was all. I decided to use that line for the screenshot post. Just to do something different.

So I looked up the lyrics online and then I read a few other lines of the same song: "Goodbye stranger, it's been nice, hope you find your paradise, Tried to see your point of view, hope your dreams will all come true" and I found them very appropriate for the Flight forum (or ANY forum). Let's face it, when it comes to Flight or any other sim we all hope to find our paradise: the best sim ever. We all should try to see each other point of view and I personally hope everyones dream will come true... So I simply did a copy and paste (including the missing 'r' (thanks for the heads up, n4gix).

But no, it's NOT a goodbye from me...! :wink:

Well Jeroen since the word is out I told you that it could be a Flight goodbye ;-)

Have fun in whatever you fly and explorer the virtual world :-)

André