Sign in to follow this  
rafapiloto195

A330 Family Mega Merge

Hi Guys!

After hours of work, I bring to you this merge!

Impossible (at least for me) to do a 100% functional VC but I promisse a lot of hours of fun in this Big Bird.

It is configured to kilos (bu you can change) and it have the following:

Merge A330-200 and A330-300 of Overland with PSS panel and special physics.

- GE, PW and RR Sounds for each model, from www.flightsim.com.

- 38 repaints for A330-200

- 28 repaints for A330-300

- Load Manager, Panel Configurator, Fuel Planner, Flex Takeoff Calculator, Units converter and Manuals.

- CFG with and without.

Constructive criticism are always welcome!

Download: 294Mb (3,74Gb after install).

parte I:

http://www.mediafire...r54ew7cga33s9u1

parte II:

http://www.mediafire...56e2b92v3slny7i

Update (this Gauges are not from PSS. They are free at flightsim)

http://www.mediafire...ht693s15km87skw

If you do not have the PSS A330-340 family, this will not work!

RAFAEL-PC-2012-may-27-029.jpg

RAFAEL-PC-2012-may-27-073.jpg

RAFAEL-PC-2012-may-27-039.jpg

RAFAEL-PC-2012-may-27-072.jpg

Here is an small tutorial of tips of how operate it:

Hope you like it:

After hours of work, I bring to you this merge!

nice and _thank_ you Rafapiloto. Does this work for fsx ?

Vic

Part two seems to be corrupted- is it just textures, or are there some more important files in it?

thanks for the great merge

Hi!

It will not work on FSX, but I am working on the FSX version as well. Very soon will be available, but it will uses WILCO instead of pss.

The A340 one I recommned from Curimedia:

http://www.curimedia.es/

@andqui, the part II is just to allow you to install. Just download both parts, put them on the same folder and run the setup on file 1, then later add the missing gauges.

I would like to read dome feedback on how she handles.

Thansk guys!

Rafa,

i tried this merge in fsx and surprise of all surprises it works (mostly) !!! A few things do not work. i don't get the overhead panel, clicking on the simicons does nothing and you cannot change the autobrakes settings from the vc...this is about it really. Oh yes the wings out of the cockpit look squarish.

Thanks !!!

I will check. I am finishing the 777 merge, the A330 for FS2004/FSX using Wilco will be the next...and I will check this one on FSX as well.

Rafa,

The Wilco MCDU is a bit messed up.The fuel calculations are all wrong.If I may ask why don't you want to use the pss gauges for the merge ? They are much better in my opinion.

I'd like to have a working a340 merge and also I wouldn't mind all those nice gauges you put in this merge in the cls a340-5-600.I'm going to play with it and see if I can come up with something.

Thanks,

P.S. For some reason the autopilot sometimes stops working if when I use only the pss fcu. I have to play around with the overland autopilot to get plane back on track.

But the PSS gauges works well on FSX?

If yes, I can make it up very fast. Then who like PSS, download the PSS version. Who likes Wilco, download the Wilco versions.

I will verify the CLS as weel...The thing is I hate the CLS poor textures on vc...

Another thing...In my first trying on FSX, at night was very hard to see the Navigation Display.. I will check that as well...just let me finish the 777 one for FS2004 as PMDG forget about us, the heavy FS9 users...

I can confirm that the Pss gauges work well in FSX.

The original Pss A32X/A330/A340 fly well in FSX.

(with some adaptations and also some restrictions! ).

I use the Pss gauges in Fsx with the PA A32x, Thomas Ruth's A330/A340-300/600 and also the PA A380.

For more information consult the thread "PSS Airbus Conversion to FSX" :

http://forum.avsim.n...25#entry2403486

Guy

Guy,

I'm using Rafa's mega merge in fsx and it looks nice but I'm having Ap instability problems.basically out of the blue the heading select does not work or the ap has a mind of its own I looked at the other thread where you posted this:

""To eliminate the INSTABILITY which can happen when switching off the AP at high speed

or when flying manually :

SET (after aircraft load) for all models (A32x/A330/A340)

on the "G Load using Trimmer" page (7-th and last page) of the hidden parameters

the parameter MAX CONTROLLER Change = 30 (instead of 200)."

by right clicking on the init page nothing happens.How else how can I change these hidden parameters ?

Thanks

Hi,

1)To get the hidden parameters you must right click on the INIT BUTTON of the Mcdu

(NOT on the Init page)

2) To get a stable flying you must apply ALL (4) the modifications , also those of the

last but one message

Guy

1)To get the hidden parameters you must right click on the INIT BUTTON of the Mcdu

(NOT on the Init page)

LOL. I knew I was stuffing up somewhere.

) To get a stable flying you must apply ALL (4) the modifications , also those of the

last but one message

Does this apply even if I only use the PSS gauges with an overland plane ? (rafas merge ?)

Does this apply even if I only use the PSS gauges with an overland plane ? (rafas merge ?)

Yes !

Guy

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.