Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

PMDG 747 V2 excitement growing

This will definitely work for the UK members, not sure about the rest, but here is a fantastic program of a British Airways 747-400 being COMPLETELY stripped down to its bare bones, and reassembled, at the BA mantainence centre in Cardiff UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01l1w71/Engineering_Giants_Jumbo_Jet_StripDown/

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I wanted to watch this so much. Then the BBC make it non-playable in the US. Oh well, looks like I'll have to fly home to watch it, then fly back :LMAO:

I wanted to watch this so much. Then the BBC make it non-playable in the US. Oh well, looks like I'll have to fly home to watch it, then fly back :LMAO:

Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSHHVfsG224

Nice new pic btw, threw me off at first, saw the name but didn't recognize the pic!

Just use a proxy foxy

Nice new pic btw, threw me off at first, saw the name but didn't recognize the pic!

You're a boss :P :LMAO:

Ha yeah, it's from Air Team Images, some of the best shots on there.

Just use a proxy foxy

Couldn't ever find any good free ones, found one decent one but lost link to pay :-(

Excellent video!! Thanks for sharing!

Welcome,

I was absolutely captivated from the very first second,

One highlight for me is when they WALKED in the fuel tanks under the wing,, that was awesome!

I hope Robert takes a break from programming and watches this video of his favourite commercial aircraft :)

Alex Ridge

One highlight for me is when they WALKED in the fuel tanks under the wing,, that was awesome!

Yes! That got me too ha.

I found it quite patronising if I'm honest. Watching it on mute it's a lot better.

I really enjoyed this, so much so that I sat up far too late watching it and want to fall asleep at work today. The chap with the frizzy hair who was an electrical engineer inexpiclably annoyed me though, I had to kind of block him out when he was on. Not sure why he aggravated me so much, otherwise great programme!

I really enjoyed this, so much so that I sat up far too late watching it and want to fall asleep at work today. The chap with the frizzy hair who was an electrical engineer inexpiclably annoyed me though, I had to kind of block him out when he was on. Not sure why he aggravated me so much, otherwise great programme!

He was so annoying! :D

Alex Ridge

got a question...will PMDG rework the exterior model and the VC? what about the systems, no big changes there right? and a complete 747-8 version? have a good one