Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys,

Some time ago I have bought the Saitek Proflight Yoke in combination with the throttle quadrant. I appreciate the product a lot.

Is there a way to get additional quadrant lever heads, so I can create my preferred configuration of throttle, flaps, mixture and prop pitch?

I mainly fly the Boeing 737, and I would like to have two separate power levers. With one extra black (throttle) knob, I can make two power levers.

I have contacted Saitek about this, but there are no available knobs as spare part. Did anyone else try to get an extra knob?

What do you need, one knob? PM me

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Don't contact Saitek, they won't help you at all.

I was looking for extra throttle heads and they told me over the phone they couldn't send me any because they don't produce extra separate from the product.

Your best bet is getting some from other Saitek users, like above.

Hi folks... Newbie here...

I thought I read that if you bought the additional saitek USB throttle quadrant, that it came with additional heads so you can configure it all how you want...?

Only with the add-on USB one though, not the one that comes with the yoke...

According to Saitek's description on Amazon:

Additional quadrant lever heads let you create your preferred configuration of throttle, flaps, mixture and prop pitchso that the controls are exactly where you want them

I haven't yet. But I was asking him about Turboprop handles and he's open to the idea.

SimMarket sells addon knobs for the CH Products quadrant, so there is a market there, I hope he does expand into prop handles.

But how cool does the 747 mod look! When they PMDG 747v2 is out I might get that.

I'm currently placing an order with him too, for the 737 handles :-)

Postage from Italy to the UK is a bit costly though @ 27euro..

Hello simflyers,

I'm also searching for one Black knob or cover or how can I name it. If there is some good person who have this one at home please send a PM, I really apreciatte in advance ;-),

Steve :-)

Hello,
I'm also searching for one Blue knob too. If there is some good person who have this one at home please send a PM, I really apreciatte in advance ;-).
Chris :-) 

Hello,

I'm also searching for one Blue knob too. If there is some good person who have this one at home please send a PM, I really apreciatte in advance ;-).

Chris :-) 

Where are you based? I'll be geting mine later this week and would possibly consider swapping you the blue knob on mine for a black throttle knob?

I'm looking for 2 black and one blue knob. 

Would appreciate a PM if anyone could help out.

Many thanks

erich

I have 2 black, 3 blue and 2 red, PM me addresses...  Weird thing is one of the blues is smaller than the other 2.  Wonder how that happened confused_pd.gif chin.gif     confused99.gif

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I'm looking for a Black Knob and would appreciate it if someone had one spare.

Ross Coveney